• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maple Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Sora 07

Man, it's been several days since I last visited this site.(too busy studing for final exams.)

Anyway, has anyone here heard of Maple Story? It's an online RPG where you get fight emenies as well as chat with others. You can also party up with several people and make a guild. It's very easy and fun to play!:thumbsup:

Does anyone have their own opinions?

EDIT: One more thing, if you're interested in the game, you can go here and download it. You have to become a member in order to play it, but the good news is, it's free. So, enjoy!

MapleStory - Global English Site

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Well, I do have a comment on maple story. The game leveling is a pain and no fun in battling since its just some button smashing/hack-n-slash kind of battle system. It was a nice game until the leveling became repetitive. Mesos are and hard to get and they really need to alter the jobs or add some more. They should really have more options like Ragnarok ONLINE. Over all, it gets boring from even trying to level up.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
It's only fun when you hack it. Even then, it's boring in about 5 minutes.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
^It's obviously a lie.

I got trapped in Maple's addictive snare. Played until I reached level 52. A waste of my time; a waste of my life. I regret playing that game >.>

Fun at first, boring later.

Nash

Id gladly try out your level 52 <.< I had a level 40 bandit..

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Maple Story is the ultimate time killer. I use it when I have nothing better to do, which is right now, during the summer.

IGN: AngelSonata
World: Bera
Level: 41
Job: Assassin

:|

Mesos is hard to get once you start, but its pretty easy after time. And theres like party quests you can do up until lvl 70(3rd job advancement) now, so it saves a lot of time instead of mindless grinding for hours on end.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Nexon put out this thing where you can get free maple points now for the cash shop, cause' before you could only get it through using real money.

You gotta' do a bunch of stuff though.

I still play. =/

EDIT: lol, threads from June ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back