• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Gummi Ships

oh. That makes a lot more sense! Is there a reason why in the beggining of Traverse Town, the guy gets his heart taken and becomes a heartless (right when you first enter the second district) and later you speak to him again showing what Nomura said how if you kill a heartless, the heart it was...
  2. D

Gummi Ships

Nomura said that the gummi ships are made from the gummi pieces which are made from pieces of world consumed by darkness that have fallen onto other worlds. Why then is there already a gummi ship in disney castle? Has this been going on for a long time? Thoughts?
  3. D

Replay- First Go

I'm replaying all the games since the release of 3D and the fact that I don't have a 3DS yet. I started the first one and have one file where I'm getting to level 100 before even starting the race with Riku (currently level 19) and another where I'm just playing the game normally. My...
  4. D

Create It

I know that today I was supposed to be happy. It was, afterall, my 16th birthday but no matter what I did I just couldn't lift my spirits. The clouds were low and the rain was coming down so hard that there were flood warnings for all the countys in the area but I wasn't going to let it stop me...
  5. D

Is Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories super easy?

Yes, the regular ones are better but you have to keep in mind that this was for the gamebody advance so they had to use cards and the game gets a lot harder. You are only on the first worlds so hang in there and keep going throught he worlds and soon you'll be stuck. =P But yes, it is easier.
  6. D

Create It

I know that today I was supposed to be happy. It was, afterall, my 16th birthday but no matter what I did I just couldn't lift my spirits. The clouds were low and the rain was coming down so hard that there were flood warnings for all the countys in the area but I wasn't going to let it stop me...
  7. D

Why would it matter if Roxas interacted with Disney characters more directly?

Roxas isn't in a position to be able to meet the disney characters because he's not in the same place as Sora. It's confusing but he's like, there but in a darker side of the worlds and so he cannot interact with the people. At the begining of KH2 it's from when he first was created to the start...
  8. D

RPG

when I try to go to the rpg it says I need at least 5 points. how do you get them and what are they for?
  9. D

I'm new to here but I have a kingdomhearts3.org account.

I am a pro author with 4 books published. If anyone's going to ask, no I'm not famous worldwide but pretty locally I'm known. If you have an account at kingdomhearts3.org then go to Kingdom Hearts Forum Game - Kingdom Hearts 3 Forums otherwise go to...
Back