• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Create It

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Now You Choose The Story! What Should He Do?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

demetriexaxel

I know that today I was supposed to be happy. It was, afterall, my 16th birthday but no matter what I did I just couldn't lift my spirits. The clouds were low and the rain was coming down so hard that there were flood warnings for all the countys in the area but I wasn't going to let it stop me today. Rachel had called me no more then fifteen minutes ago wondering if I wanted to come over and hang out. I laughed. I never told her that my parents hated her and especially hated the idea of us hanging out. I don't think they trust me at all.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now you pick what will happen next by posting and/or leaving a vote on the poll and this story will continue to be updated as you vote. In addition to the above poll, you can leave a post with your vote, names for any future characters, or anything you'd like to see in the future. I'll do my best to keep you all happy.:wink:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zachary A. Williams is a published author of a series of 4 novels. He has also won countless awards for his running and he was an avid HS wrestler. He also uses his spare time to act in several stage productions. For more information, email him at shineonhaley@aol.com or send him a private message above. Thanks!

Fenblivion

"They only didn't trust me because I was a flaming homosexual, and because i was caught trying to get it on with my own father. I used Rachel as a cover up. Vaginas scare me."

^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back