• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. gottaluvkh1992

Favourite Organisation XIII Member

I couldn't find a thread for this so forgive me if there is, but who's your favourite Organization 13 member, seeing as I can only do a Poll with 10 answers I'll just update this below for when each person posts :) so: Xemnas: I Xigbar: Xaldin: Vexen: Lexaeus: Zexion: Saix: Axel: Demyx...
  2. gottaluvkh1992

Rp site join please

Hey I made a site based on Blue Dragon, but the good thing is that you dont need to know anything about blue dragon to rp on it as it is based after the game, all you need to know is one the site. And it needs members, so please join people :) Shadows Reborn A lot of hard work went into it :D
  3. gottaluvkh1992

Blue Dragon

Hey, I was wondering if any of you play Blue Dragon here? Or watch the series?
  4. gottaluvkh1992

Back

Hey I'm back, not that many of you remember me or were on this site when i was, but still HEY :)
  5. gottaluvkh1992

Sonic the Hedgehog fanclub

I dont know if this topic has been done but i though i would make a sonic the hedgehog fanclub, what do you all think? So about our first topic: What is your favourite character(s)? Ask to Join and I'll add your name to the list: Gottaluvkh1992 Xodyc Shade73 Midnight Star Also I am working...
  6. gottaluvkh1992

The best Shadow Hearts game (may contain spoliers)

Hey I haven't posted in so long, but anyway I have recently became a big fan of the shadow hearts series and I was wondering who else here was and what you thought was the best one. Though I'm guessing Covenant will be most liked. Anyway so I will go though each one and state good and bad...
  7. gottaluvkh1992

Yuri Vs Shania

Who would win in your opinion? And I mewan Yuri in number 1 i havent got 2 yet. Yuri maybe stronger in some aspects but Shania can attack 5 times where Yuri can only do 3. Shania also has some kick ass magic in her fusions especisally in Tirawa. Also Yuri's moves have only 1 hit (that i...
  8. gottaluvkh1992

Charmed

Does anybody here watch Charmed? If you do what do you think? What's your favorite character? Etc I have only seen series 5 and im watching 6 on Living but i missed 1-4 sadly.
  9. gottaluvkh1992

hey i need your opinion

my mum went to walk our 8 month old puppy this morning. And while she was walking him she found under a bush a very young, small, freezing cold puppy. It had been left there to die so my mum picked it up and my dad who had just dropped my bro off at school found her. And i have spent today...
  10. gottaluvkh1992

Jesse McCartney fanclub

hey i havent seen a Jesse McCartney fanclub so i thought i'd make one. Jesse McCartney is the voice of Roxas for those who didn't know and he is the person in my pic. Members Male Gottaluvkh1992 neloangelo Female TwlightPrincess Eliza
  11. gottaluvkh1992

Monica and Niki lovers

Ok my two favorite Heroes characters are Niki and Monica are there any more fans of them out there?
  12. gottaluvkh1992

It's been a while but....

Did anyone wonder that when you see all the lights go into the sky at the end of KH that they weren't the worlds because worlds do not give off light. Stars do and so they were all the Stars and the Worlds were not shown being remade. It is just a thought please dont flame.
  13. gottaluvkh1992

Karate

The person who started this thread deleted their post i didnt start this thread [closed]
  14. gottaluvkh1992

Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion

Ok i have recently started playing it and i love it, i have joined 4 guilds: :lol: Mages guild Fighters guild Thieves guild Dark brotherhood In the Dark brotherhood i am the listener(leader)
  15. gottaluvkh1992

Most handsom Man

Who do you think the most handsome male celebritie, i know there is one for girls so here is one for boys I think Mitch Hewer is Age Appropriate: Mitch Hewer Or Jesse MacCartney (Roxas's voice actor) Who do you think? Mitch Hewer is the one in my avatar
  16. gottaluvkh1992

Spyro

Has anyone played any Spryo games i have all of them, and i love them all. I havent got the Gameboy ones though.
  17. gottaluvkh1992

Tales of the World

Have any of you played it and if you have what did you think, i love the game, but i want to know cuz i havent finished it if Mint, Suzi or Melody is in the game, i love them 3.
  18. gottaluvkh1992

Hp and Mp leveling?

In future kh games how would you like the hp and mp leveling like: -Like in Fianl fantasy it increases wach level. -KH2 style, that you get bonus leveling. -KH1 where it goes up every few levels. -Or ,maybe a new version. EDIT: I prefer FF style.
  19. gottaluvkh1992

Have you.......

Have you ever done something without thinking on kh2 or kh1: in kh1 i finished the game and never went to Halloween town :lol: in kh2 i never went to Pride lands the first time, i went to radiant gardens as soon as possibly. How about you?
  20. gottaluvkh1992

358/2 meaning

i know there are many theories on 358/2 days and i dont know if this has been done but, maybe the /2 means half, so it means 358 and a half days, and that is how long Roxas was in the organisation i believe wasnt he. So maybe it has nothing to do with 14th member, because we would of heard of...
Back