• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

A little help please

Ok I was just going through all the worlds of kingdom hearts and I bought a bunch of stuff. Then before I knew it I was broke. So I need to know how to get some quick cash. I mean it can take awhile but just not like a day or two. Alright thanks.
  2. R

Birth by Sleep?

Ok like I said at another thread if anyone saw it I just thought of the weirdest thing that could possibly kick me off this site for being so weird and dumb but I will post it anyways. Ok what I think Birth by Sleep means is that Sora, Riku, and Kairi were sort of born by terra aqua and ven...
  3. R

Yet Another Theory

Ok I am pretty sure everyone is sick of theories but I haven't really ever posted anything close to a theory so if it stinks sorry I never really was that bright. Ok I think that the U.E.M. is Xehanort's heartless that is incomplete like a half of a heartless. I think that the old guy or...
  4. R

What happened?

Ok this probably doesn't belong in here but I dont know where else to put it. Ok when you go to khinsider's home page aren't you supposed to see the latest forum topics above the Multimedia section. Mine isn't there anymore and this isn't anything major I was just wondering what happened or if...
  5. R

Disney Castle in Kh1

Alright this is probably the most stupidest question ever asked on this site but can you play in the Disney Castle world in kh1. If so how do you get there and if not then why was it on the gummi map? Was it just to show where Donald and Goofy came?
  6. R

If you could..

If you could make a keyblade what would its name strength magic and ability be?
  7. R

Reversed storyline

Ok we all know since we played the kh series that riku was supposed to be in sora's spot and vice versa. who else thinks it would be kinda cool if SE made a game about sora riku and kiari if riku was actually where he was supposed to be in sora's spot?
Back