• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku74

Ok like I said at another thread if anyone saw it I just thought of the weirdest thing that could possibly kick me off this site for being so weird and dumb but I will post it anyways. Ok what I think Birth by Sleep means is that Sora, Riku, and Kairi were sort of born by terra aqua and ven falling into a deep sleep, Ok I think that the knights fell into a deep sleep after the battle with the DS and the U.E.M.Before the DS and the U.E.M were defeated they put the knights in a deep sleep. Then they lost all their memories except for Terra remembering only what Xehanort ( DS or the U.E.M I really dont know)did to the knights making them fall into a deep and making his friends forget their memories.Anyway when they were asleep sorry for the lack of details but sora riku and kairi were somehow created but just normally nothing special about them and that is why they inherit the keyblades( with the exception of sora in riku's place). As for Terra he woke up where he was when you find him in fm+ and for Aqua and Ven they were given kinda fake memories about having Sora and a normal life with no keyblades or anything so they are Sora's parents. As for Riku and Kairi's parents they could've been knights too and the same thing happened to them. Who knows, because nothing has been known of Riku and Kairi's parents. So there it is sorry if it is boring and if there is know specifics or anything it was just a thing that popped up in my head and became a big thought at the end so I just posted it.

V

V.A.T.13

Well, most of us think that the scene happened 10 yrs ago. If thats true, then Sora would have to be 5 when BBS happened. Ven looks like he is 15 and Aqua 20. Teen pregnancy? I think not...

Riku74

Anyway when they were asleep sorry for the lack of details but sora riku and kairi were somehow created but just normally nothing special about them and that is why they inherit the keyblades( with the exception of sora in riku's place). As for Terra he woke up where he was when you find him in fm+ and for Aqua and Ven they were given kinda fake memories about having Sora and a normal life with no keyblades or anything so they are Sora's parents.

Not teen pregnancy. Fake memories. Thanks for replying though.

V

V.A.T.13

But you said :

for Aqua and Ven they were given kinda fake memories about having Sora and a normal life with no keyblades or anything so they are Sora's parents.

DarkAaron

how do you all know its ten years? it might be not and ven looks liek 17 and aqua looks like 19..

Though I Think Aqua went to Kingdom hearts.

Nice Theory ut highly cool theory of stories

Xehanort: 17

Man Oh Man, what a theory.

Birth By Sleep, I think it's about Xehanort and Roxas. I won't go into details because it will be way to looong so i'll give some hints in what i think it's about.

I think the Chamber Of Sleep and the Room Of Awakening are connected to this. I also think that Castle Oblivion has something to do with it, Creation from Memory's. Xehanort's Heartless, The Way To Dawn, Memory's Skyscraper and Xehanort's Memory's.

What gives birth when you sleep? I think dreams.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Ok what I think Birth by Sleep means is that Sora, Riku, and Kairi were sort of born by terra aqua and ven falling into a deep sleep,

I don't... BBS(Secret Ending) is obviously focusing on Xehanort... Which means BBS would almost have to apply toward him as well... Now, here's what I think... "It was all started with birth by sleep"...
Now, in CoM, when Sora was on floor 12 or so, his memories almost completely altered by Namine, he was a completely different person... Also, we know that Xehanort appeared in RG without any memeories, just his name... So, whatever caused Xehanort to nearly died, wiped his memories, Putting them to sleep... Now, he awakens without any memories, thus giving birth to a new Xehanort... That happening, Xehanort studies under Ansem and begins to learn many things that start turning the wheels in Sora's destiny, thus starting it... That, personally, is how I veiw the term Birth by Sleep...

Ok I think that the knights fell into a deep sleep after the battle with the DS and the U.E.M.Before the DS and the U.E.M were defeated they put the knights in a deep sleep.

I'm sorry, but I still find it hard to believe that they defeated the UEM and DS... I'm thinking more along the lines that they accidently defeated themselfs...

Then they lost all their memories except for Terra remembering only what Xehanort ( DS or the U.E.M I really dont know)did to the knights making them fall into a deep and making his friends forget their memories.

Why...? How...?

Anyway when they were asleep sorry for the lack of details but sora riku and kairi were somehow created but just normally nothing special about them and that is why they inherit the keyblades( with the exception of sora in riku's place).

Sora and Kairi were 4 and Riku 5 when the event of BBS happened...

As for Terra he woke up where he was when you find him in fm+

How...? Why at that moment...?

and for Aqua and Ven they were given kinda fake memories about having Sora and a normal life with no keyblades or anything so they are Sora's parents.

Again, Sora was alive during BBS...

As for Riku and Kairi's parents they could've been knights too and the same thing happened to them.

See above...

Last edited:

Ansem Darkheart

I just would like to know when in anything does it say Birth By Sleep took place 10 years before KH2? I've been reading everyones theories and such, and everybody makes a reference to some unknown piece of evidence that states that the secret ending took place at exactly 10 ago.

This may be embarassing, but I don't ever remember it mentioned. So could somebody clear this up for me.
Please.

Athel

Machinist
why does everybody think that Birth by Sleep happened 10 yrs ago? is it because thats when Kairi showed up in DI? she was 5 when she got there and shes 15 now so...

Athaydea

Bronze Member
^^ thats not really why ....we now from the final mix + cutscene - the new headquarters ...that right after the events of BBS is when xehanort showed up at ansems doorstep ... we also no that he studied under ansem for a year ...AND its safe to asume that RIGHTT after xehanort submitted himself to darkness - and asem the wise left ....that maleficent took control of RG ...and if you paid attention to the begging of KH1 - leon says that maleficent took over 9 years ago -

hence 10 years

Sexy Angel
Well, Omni just said what i was ganna say... thx.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
^^ this "theory" has got irrational written all over it ...did you even think about ne thing when ytou made this thread

V

V.A.T.13

how do you all know its ten years? it might be not and ven looks liek 17 and aqua looks like 19..

Ven looks exactly like Roxas. Roxas is in a 15 yr old body. Plus Ven only reaches up to Aqua's boobs. He is obviously still a young teen. Either way, I really don't think a woman is going to be with a young boy.

For other anwsers, see other posts.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
that doesnt really show how its tens years though^^ ..this does

we know from the final mix + cutscene - the new headquarters ...that right after the events of BBS is when xehanort showed up at ansems doorstep ... we also no that he studied under ansem for a year ...AND its safe to asume that RIGHTT after xehanort submitted himself to darkness - and asem the wise left ....that maleficent took control of RG ...and if you paid attention to the begging of KH1 - leon says that maleficent took over 9 years ago -

hence 10 years

Lexias08

That is a good theory, why does everyone say its 10 years? It hasent been confirmed yet, it could be 50 years for all we know

Athaydea

Bronze Member
^^ dude your a fool .. lol ...sorry but your not looking at it correctly... its in plain black and white ...go to kh-vids.net and watch the scene where xigbar is tlkn to zexion about xemnas's secret and then watch the scenes where leon starts tlkn about the keyblade and maleficent - it all adds up

khdude2000

thoeries, theories, theories. well, this one could be possible, for the most part. but yeah aqua and ven had a pretty significant age difference, and that means roxas would have had to have been a father at the age of ten (roxas was 15)...impossible? not quite, but very unlikely. Im sorry but i'm gonna have to go with V.A.T. on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back