• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

What card do I need?

Please help. I'm at Castle Oblivion and I need the card for the final door. I left to go to hallow bastion and I think I got the card, but I forgot what the cards are. I don't want to go through because I might spend the card I need. So just give me a list of the cards I need.
  2. K

LOL Walmart is off by a few years!

I just went to Walmart.com and it said KH2 is coming out in 12/30/1899! http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?dest=9999999997&product_id=3868566&sourceid=0100000030660804502498
  3. K

How many people will line up at walmart when KH2 comes out?

Just like the title. Are you going to be at Walmart at Midnight waiting for them to stock the game?
  4. K

Who bought the Kingdom Hearts Strategy Guide?

O.K. I bought the Bradly Games Official Kingdom Hearts Strategy Guide for $15 so I could figure out what I was doing wrong in Traverse Town and btw it was before I found this site or I wouldn't have wasted my money. Anyways I was wondering how many other people bought the guide?
  5. K

New Screenshots?

All right I just found these looking for cheat codes to Jak II and i need to know if they're new or not. http://www.gameshark.com/?s=432_cf348b46-537f-4b14-867f-c639f9a5080&a=screens&id=1066&c=ps2
  6. K

After Kh2

Have you ever wondered what will happen when kh2 finally comes out and everyone beats it? I mean what will we talk about then, kh3?
  7. K

D-pad vs. right analog stick

All right. For those of you who don't know kingdom hearts had 2 options of moving between attack, magic, and items: the D-pad (arrows on the left) or the right analog stick. Which one did you use in the game? btw: I used the D-pad cause I didn't read the instruction manual until I was at...
  8. K

What's your favorite Heartless?

I gonna have to go with neo-shadow for mine
  9. K

Kingdom Hearts Television

O.K. I heard a rumor a long time ago (I think it was at ansmemreport.com) about a T.V. series for kh. Anybody wanna shed some light on this?
  10. K

How many people would play it if SE made kh an online multiplayer game?

I'm not saying it would happen, but wouldn't be fun to team up in parties of 3 (Donald, Goofy, and Sora) and beat the game?
  11. K

How in the world do you get the cards for the last door in Castle Oblivion?

I have battled for a total of about five hours and I still don't have the right cards!!! Help!! Please!!
  12. K

Have you ever wondered how they came up with kingdom hearts

O.K. I've always wondered. Now I'm not dissing kingdom hearts, but how in the world would you come up with kingdom hearts. I mean seriously how would you ever think of a story about a guy who beats up Disney charecters with a key?
Back