• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have you ever wondered how they came up with kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh_rules

O.K. I've always wondered. Now I'm not dissing kingdom hearts, but how in the world would you come up with kingdom hearts. I mean seriously how would you ever think of a story about a guy who beats up Disney charecters with a key?

Sora is Barbie

:cool:Thats the genius of Square-Enix for you.
It doesn't HAVE to make sense. But, if you must know, and this is just a theory:

Sora weilds a Keyblade, because he is one of the only poeple in the Universe that can move through the worlds. All of the worlds are bound together by the World Order, and ultimately Kingdom Hearts, the Door of Light.

Kingdom Hearts can only be opened by the Keyblade. And THATS why Sora weilds it.

Of course, I could be totally wrong. Someone argue with me! >_< *dies*

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Its the story between Light & Darkness. Just fight Ansem & hear what he is saying. That should explain it all. :)

Ryu

an obscene gesture
That's called having imagination and insight. You'll hafta have see a bigger idea when watching a Disney cartoon for example, and people who work for Square are people who have that ability: to almost immediately see new opportunities and possibilities. That goes for every big game company, as well as for storywriters for e.g. movies.

And a key + disney creatures is pretty plain to me compared to FFX, with Sin, how it appeared, Tidus not being real. If you think the idea of KH is fascinating, then wait until you play the other FF games.

darkweilder

uhm yeah that is a weird concepr huh a kid who can beat up disney characters. but i think that they just wanted to fuse disney with ff and they needed an inbetween so they made kh to connect them.

Sharingan

I was hecka suprised to find out that Disney and Square were going to make a game together with Disney's many characters and characters from Square's Final Fantasy. I mean, who would've thought? Maybe Square-Enix wanted to make a game aimed at a slightly younger age group.

C

cam ron 77

Sora is Barbie said:
:cool:Thats the genius of Square-Enix for you.
It doesn't HAVE to make sense. But, if you must know, and this is just a theory:

Sora weilds a Keyblade, because he is one of the only poeple in the Universe that can move through the worlds. All of the worlds are bound together by the World Order, and ultimately Kingdom Hearts, the Door of Light.

Kingdom Hearts can only be opened by the Keyblade. And THATS why Sora weilds it.

Of course, I could be totally wrong. Someone argue with me! >_< *dies*

actually, i never relized that whole world order stuff before. it makes perfect sense now

anyway I guess i can't leave it at that cuz it be spam. I think they had admired disney for awhile

Last edited:

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Well, its... not that difficult. If you're the kind of person with an imagination, that is. I recently found out (I am that narrow minded v_v) that not everybody cares to wander past what is reality or what they already know.

I believe you'd start out with a thought. Ponder on it. Create a story around it. Detail the story. Futher detail the story.

No. Sora weilds a keyblade because the keyblade CHOSE HIM. Apparently, ANYONE (at that point) had the ability to move through worlds. Yah, remember those 2 animal guys running around with him?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back