• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

The Giver

Hey peoplez, well i just finished a book called The Giver and i fell in love with the book. has anyone else ever read the book. Tell wether you liked it or not.
  2. F

Help/Support ► some guys messing with my girlfriend

thats good, you'll probably get a good break over the summer, plus now you can go to the beach *Gets a very naughty glare*
  3. F

so true, very rarely does a relationship go far when you're young, but you have to move on cuz if you stay in that hole, you'll only get over looked. Don't think in the past, for it has never done anything to wish you had done something diffirent, insted think of what you're going to do. Ask...
  4. F

Most likely, Frozen Fate, your right and most likely she is a whore but we have to wait for Sephirose's decision.
  5. F

heartless person is right, act but not to hard or your girlfriend will get pissed, just hard enough to get the point go thru. Try a non violent approch as those are sometimes the most effective.
  6. F

sure but after alot of wounds and pains both people have to endure, but...if you have to hurt him, do it emotionaly cuz it last forever
  7. F

Random Q

Does any one know good computer prog.? Just a random question
  8. F

Potter Puppet Pals!!!

Hey Peoplez, I'm really bored because my cousins are playing HSM sing along so i decided to make a Thread for people who like Harry Potter Puppet Pals. I can't post the url of the video because it would become advetising, but it's really funny. Ohh Well.................. Here's the thread.
  9. F

Polar Express

I know the movie is lod, but It is still my fav. movie no mate what.I'm not one of those guys who try to act tough because in reality I am a sensitive 12 year old boy so no bashing my fav. movie. This thread is dedicated to people who love the Movie The Polar Express
  10. F

Who likes Coffee?

Hey peoplez, I was bored so I decided to make a Coffee lovers club. Post if you want to join or want to ask, i don't know, want to ask some random coffee question.
  11. F

Help/Support ► Do you get teased?

Just teach'em a lesson. Not violent. But peaceful. example: Don't move but don't be smart
  12. F

Do you think.....

Hey peoplez, I saw this 2-strip comic (which i cant fin right now) that says the following: Hey, how come God didn't stop the Virginia Tech shooting? How could he? He's not allowed at school anymore. I think this has a deep meaning, what do yahl think.
  13. F

Fanfiction ► Another Poetry Thread. . .

hey take a look at my poem plz! Whispers in the Shadows Whispers in the Shadows Calling out my name Throwing me into lust For sinful things Blinding me from Light Pushing me away Making me trip In the great race But in the Light There is hope The power to seek me To save me The battles...
  14. F

Help/Support ► Do you get teased?

Yep, cause i'm a 12 year old doing Algebra 1 but i took care of it, i beat the c*** out of him:laugh:
  15. F

Has anybody heard of?

Hey again peoplez, hey I was wondering if any of you have heard of the band hillsong?
  16. F

BBS trailer location

Maybe it's possible. If you get enough evidence pm me
  17. F

Hello Everybody

My name is Fonzo and i was born and raised in Pennsylvania and I ate nothing but continental breakfasts. Is it true? Apparently not since I was never in Pennsylvania before. Hi K.H.I.:huh:
Back