• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Polar Express

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fonzo

I know the movie is lod, but It is still my fav. movie no mate what.I'm not one of those guys who try to act tough because in reality I am a sensitive 12 year old boy so no bashing my fav. movie.
This thread is dedicated to people who love the Movie The Polar Express

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I loved the book, the movie...not so much. I mean you just can't get the same emotions from seeing it verses reading it.

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
I thought the movie was quite interesting and so meaningful. It's truly a faithful movie to all those who believe in Christmas. I really liked how the directors animated the movie and the voice actors fits perfectly. I've never read the book, so I don't know how it was drastically changed in the movie, but all I know is that it was a great holiday movie. :)

the book was really good, the movie was good but of course movies arent really as good as the books. i could have dealt without the songs in it, but it was a good movie. the theme song "Believe" by Josh Groban is my fave Christmas song... anyone realize that Tom Hanks did like 5 characters, including the boy? the making of the movie is really interesting.

i give it a :thumbsup:

Pianoajd2

the theme song "Believe" by Josh Groban is my fave Christmas song... anyone realize that Tom Hanks did like 5 characters, including the boy? the making of the movie is really interesting.

When you say "did" you mean that he was a model right?

Yeah, I found out from the DVD. I think he was the boy, engineer, hobo, and Santa Clause.
I know he did the voice of the hobo and the engineer. Was he Santa Clause too?
I liked the movie, but I watched it a lot because it was on TV often. It got boring...
And I agree, that song is amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back