• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Re: Chain of Memories. Does This Bug Anyone Else?

Re: Chain of Memories. Does This Bug Anyone Else? It bugged me quite a bit. I love Riku's voice in Re:CoM though, it was smexy =D
  2. K

358/2 Days traveling from world to world

Well my eyes are different than your eyes so. But I still believe there's someone in the portal.
  3. K

Lexaeus vs. Saix vs. Xaldin

I think Xaldin would win. Because out of the 3 he was the hardest one to beat :/
  4. K

So your saying there's a random spec of white in a black portal?
  5. K

look closely you can see the white strings of the robe. And why else would Siax be pointing at the protal?
  6. K

Well yeah of course. Thats how they've all ways traveled. Why would it be any different? And I noticed, If you look closely, you can see a figure in the portal. 14th member maybe?
  7. K

My Terra thread

Well I dout they will release who's who at Jump Festa. That just gives it away,and thats not Squares style. They like it when we wait and get all these crazy therioes. So if anything we wont find out until the acutal game comes out. On topic: As for me I dont think Terra is Xehnort. Well idk...
  8. K

Gummi Ships in BBS?

I really hope that they wont have the Gummi ships. I mean its fun and everything but it wouldnt feel right if it was in the new games. idk I have weird feelings :/
  9. K

*sigh* another Spear's baby on the way, but its not Brit's.

I swear the whole Spear's family is just messed up.
  10. K

Does Riku have...?

lol that made me laugh XD On Topic: Riku dosent have a heartless, even though it may seem so, he didn lose his heart. Ansem just took over his body, and if you noticed Ansem said "He [Riku] can no longer hear you where he is" something like that. I think that means he sorta trapped riku's...
  11. K

BBS: Voice Actors

I think that the guy that plays Sylar/Gaberial, in Heroes, would be a good Terra, either that or, Daniel Craig, the James Bond Guy.
  12. K

Name of Dark Soldier.

hmmm idk what is name would be. that is if he's even human at all. Who knows he could be a heartless or nobody for all we know.
  13. K

The Possible New Enemies in BBS

well if they didnt have a mind then they wouldnt be able to think. That would be a pretty easy boss then. So yeah I dont think it will be the mind. and Welcome to the forums! :D
  14. K

BBS-gameplay-

Well I think Nomaru said he was going to use the card system like in CoM But i'm not sure if it was the BBS or the other one. (goes check)
  15. K

Who will buy one?

HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET A PSP FOR 8 BUCKS?!?!?!?!? see thats what makes me mad, i've never been to fond of the PSP and then game i wanna play iss on the PSP. But i dont want to go spending lik $200 on a PSP just to play one game.
  16. K

my screen goes black -deep jungle landing

^yeah thats what i was going to say use toothpaste, it works better than the acutal disk cleaner, well in my opioion, and it dosent cost anything! :D but yeah its just scratched probably, just use the toothpaste, and you should be good. :]
  17. K

The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion.

UGH!!!!! I just got turned into a vamprire >.< The one thing I was avioding of becomeingl. grrrr. Does anybody know where i can get a cure? well yeah anyways I guess you can discuss anything you'd like about the game here just wanted to share that.
  18. K

Holiday shopping nightmares.

Since the holidays are approching quickly I would like to make a thread about your worst holiday shopping experince. I'll go first. OK it was black friday, the day where most of the stores has huge sales for the holidays. Me and my sister set out early in the morning in hopes to find...
  19. K

kh2 vs kh

^ well then you would have risked the chance of burning it up :/ Trust me thats not fun
  20. K

kh2 vs kh

Yes KH1 is worth buying. And where you left off your like only at the begginning, there is still alot more. I like KH1's story line better than kh2, but I liked kh2 battle system and camera view's better so. BUY IT! :]
Back