• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Help/Support ► I LOVE RENEE

I Need Help From You All So Theres This Girl (A Friend Of A Friend) Named Renee (Here's A Pic) I LOVE HER I Dont Know What To Do Help Me MY LAUNDRY LIST OF PROBLEMS -I'm Black I Dont Know If She Wants To Go With A Black Kid -I'm Poor I Dont Feel That I Can Buy Her Nice Things Like "Regular"...
  2. A

The Keroro Gunsō Fanclub

I Need 1000 Posts So I Decided To Start 2 Fanclubs Heres One THE KERORO GUNSO (Sgt Frog) FANCLUB Info Sgt. Frog (ケロロ軍曹, Keroro Gunsō?, Sergeant Keroro) is a manga series by Mine Yoshizaki, and a TV anime series based on the manga and directed by Junichi Sato. Both the anime and manga are...
  3. A

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

I Just Recently Got Sutā Ōshan Tiru Ji Endo Obu Taimu (Star Ocean 3) Love It:loveit: So What Are Anyone's Thoughts On The Masterpiece Like Fayt, Sophia, & Marias Love Triangle Or The Battle System Stuff Like That
  4. A

The Eternal Struggle: Sora vs. 1000 Heartless

How Many Of You Thought The Battle Of 1000 Heartless Was Way Too Easy I Had Heard Rumors That It Was Nearly Impossible To Survive ALL LIES It Took 8 Minutes On Proud Mode For Me Did Nomura-Ue Make It Harder In Final Mix+
  5. A

Hello To All (Sorry For Being A noob)

I'm New To This Forum But I Think I Have A Reputation For Being A Troll Well Sorry To Anyone I Offended:cry: Allow Me To Cordially Introduce Myself Hello My Name Is Bobby B. AKA: ashes to ashes I'm Sixteen Years Old I'm A Sophmore In HS I'm A Young Black Kid Trying To Find Friends Who Like...
  6. A

The monkeybutt Fanclub

Let Me Give Some Props To The one Who Started The Infamous "Hug the person above you" Thread Members: ashes to ashes keybladeofsteel TheResurrection Key To Destiny Neloangelo
  7. A

The ashes to ashes Fanclub

CLOSED SORRY FOR BEING A DOUCHE
  8. A

Kadaj

Any Chance Nomura- Ue Will Put Kadaj ,Loz ,Yazoo, Denzel Or ,Barret In Future KH Projects O YEAH Kefka Too:lol:
Back