• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kadaj

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who Do You Want

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Possibly. You never know. Although, the above are more likely than Kefka, since Nomura is reluctant to use characters he did not design. Setzer and Vivi were exceptions.

GODemise

Your happeist dreams and darkest nightmares
it's always a possibility but kadaj would be an optional boss most likely and barret would be a support role like the previous ff chars the less significant chars might make an apperance.

fun idea kadaj, yazoo, and i forget the others name would be a cool one on three in a colliseum torny.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
i think they should have Denzle(Denzel?) fight with. you know like Cloud was training him or something

Sexy Angel
Ya. Itd be cool if he was a two stage optional boss. Once when he is Kadaj, then when he is sort of 'reincarnated' as sephiroth.

That would be sick.

lionheartroar83

yes yes, I can never get tired of hearing a request for Vincent in the games. It just needs to be done in my opinion. Barret could be done, I like that idea. The three from Advent Children would be great if they were a Tournament Boss fight, and Cloud could even return to Coliseum fights that way. I would like to see Rinoa in the game too, around Leon.

Sora Elric

Don't forget, it's been either rumored or confirmed, I can't remember which one, that Seymore Guado will be taking over Sephrioth's position as the optional boss thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back