• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

358/2days website music?

hey all I'm pretty sure this has been asked before and all. but what is the name of the song that plays in the background of the 358/2 days website? or if any one can link me to a download of it that would be great :cool:
  2. D

Chain of Memories Collectable Card Game?

well that Riku card is going to be reallly hard to get. cause it is going to be really rare. and it is a great card in the game and just about everone on the TCG forums wants it too. lol here is a different Riku card....
  3. D

Chain of Memories Collectable Card Game?

there is a KH TCG. and it is really fun!!!! i play it myself. it has been out for almost a year now. here is the site KHTCG on the site you will find loads of card scans info how to oder online and even some nice forums. here are some pics of upcoming sets.
  4. D

Most fun boss to fight?

sephiroth hands down. he is the most fun once you know how to beat him.
  5. D

Do you pity Organization XIII

I was just wondering if you guys pityed the organization members. So basicly i am asking you if you think they got what they deserved ( being destroyed by sora) or if you think they should not have been destroyed by sora. i think some of the members should have been killed like Zemnas and Siax...
  6. D

Who will buy one?

congrats on the PSP for 8 bucks. i already have a DS AND a PSP :thumbsup:
  7. D

Org. members 7-12 names

lol axel's possible name sounds kinda like a girls name (the lea not ale one)
  8. D

Petition For KHIIFM+ to come to America & EU

ok im srry about wut i said earlyer (im sick and was in a very poor mood):sad: but i really want the game to come out (even tho i am sure it will not) so if it will not come out wut is the best way to import it (and the cheapest way too i dont have too much money) and what is the easyest way to...
  9. D

OMG who gives a crap at what hades thinks :cursing: what is so great about hades, he is just some guy on the forums who has alot of posts
  10. D

who gives a crap at what hades thinks!!!! personily i h8 him. :cursing: and also there is no link to the petition but f there was i would sign it imediatly i know kh2fm+ most likely wont come out bit i still hope it does. also no i am not deluional i just have a hope that it will come out...
  11. D

Most hated Organization Member

my all time least favorite is demyex (ikd if i spelled it right tho) because he is annoying and wierd. my other least favorite is larxene because she thinks she is so great and every hting but got ownd by sora. she is also really mean too. my favorites are axel and roxas (oviuosly) and i...
  12. D

I am gonna import it but i need help

i cant really help you but im planning on importing it too but have now clue at what to do except i need a swap magic (of some sort) and the final mix+:confused:
  13. D

KH2 Cheats Codes V. FM+!!!!!

very cool but how can i find ar max codes for the regular engilsh kh2 im gonna get an ar max i just need the codes can u help??
Back