• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you pity Organization XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

do you pity the Organization

• no, i do not pity them they got what they desreved

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • yes, i dont think they should have been ruthlessly destroyed by Sora

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • i pity some, some members should have been killed and other should not have been killed

Votes: 44 63.8%
  • i don't care

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dungeonmaster254

I was just wondering if you guys pityed the organization members. So basicly i am asking you if you think they got what they deserved ( being destroyed by sora) or if you think they should not have been destroyed by sora. i think some of the members should have been killed like Zemnas and Siax but others where just people trying to become whole again and get their hearts back.

P.S. plz don't flame me

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Well, I pity them, but don't pity them. I do because they actually had a peaceful and resonable goal that Sora might've helped with under other circumstances. I don't because they tried to fufill their goals by destroying worlds and ripping others lives apart. It was pretty evil.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
^ I second that opinion!!!!!!!! Bad leadership....

Yeah, really. A lot of people think Sora was being evil, but he was just defending the world again. He actually was fighting evil. The Org was evil with a an actually good intention, but a horrible way of doing it.

General Xenos

i pity them for thinking they know so much and then being destroyed for not listening to Ansem the Wise

Tri-oblivion XII

I think they should have had someone just ask sora for help instead of focus in energy to blow up worlds and kill him. he would have understood and they do have someone who could reason with since Roxas IS his Nobody. I mean all he would have to do is keep doing what he has with destroying heartless,releasing hearts and etc. so if they had just reasoned with him maybe members of Org 13 would not be so malicious which lead them to lose hat little existence they did have and be whole

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
But they didn't, they chose to go about it the wrong way and seek the darkness, thus making them evil, and therefor, do not deserve pity.

Tri-oblivion XII

But they didn't, they chose to go about it the wrong way and seek the darkness, thus making them evil, and therefor, do not deserve pity.
Yes but only because they were turned away by light and they were refused by darkness as well.

Also anyone who is turned away by all deserves even just a milligram of sympathy pity or compassion.

Last edited:

Tri-oblivion XII

Right Hating them we don't but we can't deny that their methods are... well let's just say that destructive isn't quite a strong enough word but they have a pure intention they want to be whole it is completely understandable so they should get pity unlike what Starvos says

dungeonmaster254

I think they should have had someone just ask sora for help instead of focus in energy to blow up worlds and kill him. he would have understood and they do have someone who could reason with since Roxas IS his Nobody. I mean all he would have to do is keep doing what he has with destroying heartless,releasing hearts and etc. so if they had just reasoned with him maybe members of Org 13 would not be so malicious which lead them to lose hat little existence they did have and be whole

Also remember that about half of org XIII sorta brought it upon them selves because some of them where ATW's apretaces i.e. zemnas, zexion, vexen, leaxious ( srry for the spelling) and some others did not follow ATW's orders to stop messing around with hearts and continuedtheir reseach which ended in them becoming nobodies. and releasing "fake" hearless in to the worlds.

shadow_of_light

i do pity them, actually. i mean think about it: they have no hearts, they can't feel, so they can't show remorse for what they're doing even if they tried. and what if they did get hearts to become whole again; if they remembered all that they did, how would they feel. apparently they're able to remember what it was like when they were whole before (with the exception of xemnas), so it could work both ways. i'd be pretty depressed if i knew what i did on the flip side to get a heart.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
I do pity them. All they wanted were hearts, the ability to feel and have emotions and feelings again, to be complete and whole. And, in the end, is that not what we all want (to find ourselves complete and whole at the end of our lifetime)? In that manner, yes, I pity them.

Obviously some of them were rather aggressive with their tactics, but still. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back