• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Dark Soldier (BBS) theory

no...obviously. That guy that was ansem in KH1 but we found out was not ansem in KH2 was infact Xehanort's heartless. The Xehanort/ansem wannabee in KH1 is still my fave cause he's cool and has simpler yet sinister and more believable motives than that matrix wannabee I have no heart boohoo...
  2. J

Okay-okay, let me rephrase. Ven is standing next to a shadow and that shadow looks like DS shadow from the head down. My backup is what happened in the previous KH games. heartless Xehanort possed riku and *poof* he became skirt clad riku. So 'what if' old man xehanort possesed this guy who...
  3. J

to keyblader_aki: Um....you're just repeating everything we know thus far and just repeating the ultimate question of the purpose of keyblade and kingdom hearts and identity of Roxas and Ven. I made this thread so we can discuss and speculate Dark soldier. The whole putting their soul into...
  4. J

Heya, not sure where to post this or whether this has been discussed or not. Was looking through the pics of BBS from TGS trailer and magazine scans. Noticed in on of the screenshots of Ven (roxas lookalike) standing on the beach, there's a shadow of the dark soldier with his helmet removed and...
  5. J

Kingdom Hearts - Which one is the best?

which Kingdom hearts is the best and why? The original, CoM or KH2? Me personally, is the original...
  6. J

kh2 secret

HEY I DIDNT KNOW BOUT THIS. heheh...
  7. J

Kh3 At Tgs?

Um...dunno if this is real or not, but I was checkin anuder KH2 site and it mentioned there is a suprise at this new Tokyo Game Show, an official announcement of KH3??????
  8. J

deep dive and advent children

Oit, just a random thought ere. Advent children ages came out awhiiile ago and the thing that kept "intiguing" me was Tifa's battle in the church. Is it just me (too much KH2 in my head) or did one part really felt like the final dive in the KH final mix deep dive video. The part where the...
  9. J

Super HQ DVD Quality TGS 2005 KH2 trailer!!!

Finished downloading it, best KH-related thing i've seen in ages, you rock man!
  10. J

Super HQ DVD Quality TGS 2005 KH2 trailer!!!

Hooraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs neo* Yur the one man!!!
  11. J

returning disney villains?

I really want Maleficent to come back. She's lyke on eof the nastiest villians in DIsney. She could have been more evil n i really want her to express her total evilness in KH2!!! EVIILL ROCCKSSSS!!! I wonder if gaston (beauty and the beast) or the queen ( snow white) will make an apearence?
  12. J

about the lion king world.

If we noe all the worlds, then the game will be completely boring. I love discovering stuff for the first time so u guys shud stop complainin bout there being no info but shud be grateful.
  13. J

I wonder if Sora...

Sora's not gonna sacrifice himself and he is gonna be friends with Riku again cuz thats the whole point of him leaving Kairi at the island. To find Riku and mickey. Sora's not gonna sacrifice himself, it'll probably be Riku.
  14. J

How do you think Axel will use Riku Replica in KH2?

My fren still havent gave me back my KH COM catridge.... I'm stuck at neverland world.....I WANNA FINIGH THE GAMEEEEEE
Back