• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3 At Tgs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

joey440

Um...dunno if this is real or not, but I was checkin anuder KH2 site and it mentioned there is a suprise at this new Tokyo Game Show, an official announcement of KH3??????

Genin~Kizashi

there was already a thread about this, but Dark Essence closed it because he started flaming and didn't wanna get in trouble for it.

anyway, there is no official announcement, somebody said they heard it from a Sony employee, so it's really still just a rumor.

personally, i doubt it's true though.

ffkh

ugh
what is wrong with these people..........................................I think it "MIGHT" be true........if not oh well
but at least im not gonna lay flat and come to the conclusion that it's not at
all possible.

Hybrid Unknown

oh no....close this before Dark Essence gets a hint...lol...yea it could be true it mind wind up not being true...we just have to wait until the showing

leoking57

I hope its true...although i don't care,i don't wnat to be disapointed so im ignoring KH3

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
If there was any talk of KH3 at TGS, I'm sure that the n00b fanboys would've already posted everything there was to know about it.

I don't know how many times numerous amounts of people have said this, but KH3 is NOT CONFIRMED. And if it ever does get confirmed, you'll hear about it, I promise.

And by "confirmed" I don't mean rumors concerning the secret ending. Confirmed means an official article released from Square/Disney found on a reliable source. :D

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^^Stop taking my idea to kill Nomura....that was my thing....>=O

as for KH3 at TGS i doubt anything important will be talked about....mostly stuff about FFXIII and MMO from S-E will be talked about...

Crona Tronic

_RikuI don't know how many times numerous amounts of people have said this said:
NOT CONFIRMED. [/b] And if it ever does get confirmed, you'll hear about it, I promise.

And by "confirmed" I don't mean rumors concerning the secret ending. Confirmed means an official article released from Square/Disney found on a reliable source. :D

hahahaha :p KH3 was confirmed to me directly through Tetsuya the second I saw that video. Heres a good metaphor. Someone gives you an engagement ring. The wedding is almsot assured, but there is a small chance it won't happen. The FMV was a wedding ring to me, making me and TN gay yay! (JK JK im quite straight) but I suppose if we fail to send out invitations (selling KH2) we might have to call the wedding off. HAHA ok enough of my awkward metaphore. basically, theres a 99% chance KH3 is gonna happen. Think of it this way. Music artists consider 1 million copies being sold GREAT. KH2 has done this in less than a year, and KH has sold (i forgot the actual number) 4-4.5 MILLION. Unless Tetsuya has something against making money, dont worry, we're getting married... ERRR!! KH3 is coming out.

as for KH3 at Tgs, doubtful, but i will keep all thoughts to myself except for this. Maybe a short FMV? something similar to ASAS and DEEP DIVE : I DONT KNOW THE NAME OF THE SECRET VIDEO and CRAZY AWESOME SICK FMV SHOWN AT TGS

HAHAH we can only hope

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
LOL its only been 4 months and already your giving up..wow...lol..you guys need to wait like you did for KH2......just chillax...

TGS will have something....I'm more concerned about FFXIII and MGS and GTA and such...KH2 isnt even out international yet so I dont expect there to be anything on it until the FFXIII currents projects are done...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back