• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Dark Soldier (BBS) theory

Heya, not sure where to post this or whether this has been discussed or not. Was looking through the pics of BBS from TGS trailer and magazine scans. Noticed in on of the screenshots of Ven (roxas lookalike) standing on the beach, there's a shadow of the dark soldier with his helmet removed and...
  2. J

Kingdom Hearts - Which one is the best?

which Kingdom hearts is the best and why? The original, CoM or KH2? Me personally, is the original...
  3. J

Kh3 At Tgs?

Um...dunno if this is real or not, but I was checkin anuder KH2 site and it mentioned there is a suprise at this new Tokyo Game Show, an official announcement of KH3??????
  4. J

deep dive and advent children

Oit, just a random thought ere. Advent children ages came out awhiiile ago and the thing that kept "intiguing" me was Tifa's battle in the church. Is it just me (too much KH2 in my head) or did one part really felt like the final dive in the KH final mix deep dive video. The part where the...
Back