• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

donald

when im viewing the new scan.i notice under the cinderella world... is that donald on the far right in the playback section? i give u the scan. http://www.khinsider.com/images/JumpFesta08/bbs_scan.jpg
  2. R

358/2

wait...ven? i dont think ven can summon the nobodies bcoz theres no nobodies or heartless before kh1
  3. R

358/2

u guys think we will be able to control the nobodies like samurai in kh 358/2?
  4. R

how riku became ansem

soo....wats ur point? we all knew that. that's old
  5. R

12.20.2007 KH:Coded - "Jump" Magazine Translation

thx!i looking forward to the next translations
  6. R

roxas n keyblade

if u look in the new scan,u would see roxas using the kingdom key... is that mean roxas originally keyblade is kingdom key? then why is he using oblivion and oathkeeper?
  7. R

slim ps2 cant read clean kingdom hearts 2

lol,at my place(malaysia).i can buy it for rm5(maybe 2.50$ something like that at america)
  8. R

BBS CHARACTERS

amazing theory in my opinion. again,amazing theory. no offense..but sora maybe is a leader but he isnt acting like one..(if u know wat i mean)
  9. R

KH2 Character Songs. Singing org members.

cloud song is hillarious!! hahaha!!
  10. R

the knight

i dont exactly understand this.. but in kingdom hearts 2 final mix+ why did terra appeared in disney castle? not only that why is the portal to the past near the cornerstone of light? it didnt make any sense
  11. R

new scene??!

maybe someone know the answer of this thread. btw im just checking. check out this new scene translated of kingdom hearts 2 final mix+. YouTube - kingdom hearts 2 final mix new scene 4 translated now at the last part of the scene,xemnas(i think that was him) said "its been a long time.... my...
  12. R

New enemy image

wow, i wonder who control them...
  13. R

A Theory on the New Enemy and Master Xehanort

can someone explain to me what is he trying to say?
  14. R

New Symbol

who knows? maybe it is a trade mark symbol for terra and his gang. maybe they are heartless but good one
  15. R

KH2: end of the game

WHAT!!! sephiroth is easier in kh1 in my opinion. in kh2 i almost give up fighting him. :angry:
  16. R

Roxas/Sora battle

i know this isn't related to the forum but.... where is roxas now? is he living inside sora?
  17. R

Roxas/Sora battle

maybe sora had a lot of experience from fighting all the nobodies and heartless... meanwhile roxas is just a new keyblade newbie who did not has enough experience... LOL!
Back