• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Post Your Deck

My Deck isnt to bad, i found if u avoid getting the sleights u can have 1900 CP witch i think is more useful so here are my stats and all cards are in order of the deck. Lvl:99 HP:560 CP:1890/1900 Cards: Total Amount : 43 cards OathKeeper #9 x 9 Oblivion #9 x 9 Ultima Weapon #9 x 3 Cloud #9...
  2. S

Profile Music

Ya sry about posting it in teh wrong forum, but they used to have music u could buy from teh rpg store and put on ur public profile, im not sure why is was put off cuz i had a site (really crappy nvr finished it) and u could put music on teh profile, i nvr had to pay, it was a free site, a lil...
  3. S

Strength and others

well i made this cuz i dont know how high the strength can really go, i wanna find out who has put the most time in getting it so high and im about to give up cuz i dont know if there is a cap, im at 155 right now, and the others i will eventually start working on, but if sumone wants to tell...
  4. S

Glide, and stats

i dont know if there is another thread like this, but i noticed as long as ur on even ground, u nvr land from glide, i was circling for like 5 mins and still didnt land, and about the stats, i dont know how high ur stats like strength and magic all i know is it goes higher then 100, cuz my...
  5. S

Lvling up summons

i have a great stradegy to lvl up summons fast and easy, i found this out on my own, go into the dungoun of beasts castle and summon the genie, turn him into master form, and go into the next room with all teh gargoyle heartless, wait till his guage is just half empty and use the limit he does...
  6. S

Ask me for Help

I know everything there is to know about KH2 (dont start asking stupid questions like which treasure is which and where do u find it allthough i possibly could tell u, but this is ahelp thread so dont try and see if i do know it all, its for people who actually need help) umm if anyone needs...
  7. S

The RPG Inferno

i understand the jobs and the classes and the items u make, i wanna say that its a great selection, but the battel ground is an insult to a Kingdom Hearts Fan Site, i mean u put non anime chars into this site makes me so mad, it makes me feel like u guys dont even like KH, now when i joined this...
  8. S

Beat the game

i ahve beat the game, got everything there is and if anyone needs help just ask i will be able to help u out gettin the secret ending, just come and ask, and im sry if sumone already made a post likle this but im just offereng help aswell
Back