• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ask me for Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth_024

I know everything there is to know about KH2 (dont start asking stupid questions like which treasure is which and where do u find it allthough i possibly could tell u, but this is ahelp thread so dont try and see if i do know it all, its for people who actually need help) umm if anyone needs help getting all of jiminy's journal full, just ask me, i finished it np and have stradegies to help anyone out, that needs help that is, plz dont spam on this thread, and i will do everything i can to help anyone with the problems their having

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
sorry, but these never seem to work. almost everyone tries it at least once, the month they sign up. i didn't though. i'm surprised that you only have 17 posts when you signed up more than a year ago. You aren't here much, are you? since you only have 17 posts you are kinda new here even though you signed up that long ago. i mean, i signed up late in march and i already have 178.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
err hes offline so i'll answer. u make mythril shard from free development. u then have to go to "creations" and use a serenity shard/gem/stone/crystal (forgot which) on it to make it into a stone (moogle has to be like llv 5-6) mythril gem can be made by getting ur moogle up to lvl 8 (appears in free development). go to creation and use a serenity on the gem to make a crystal

dime55

^wish i knew the answer but i can't say for sure

I got a question myself. Is the Beserk Charge ability worth equipping? Did anyone else equip it? It says: "Increases strength during MP Charge and enables combos to continue endlessly. The combo finishing move is not active while this is active"

I

inhiding

Since you made this thread, why not just get rid of the entire members Helping Members area?

anyone but me

this thread should be deleted.. we have a full Member helping members forum to use, there should not be a thread that tries to cover all of this, especially when the person who said he'd answer everything isn't here

anyone but me

starblade0013 said:
how do u finish the journel
After you fight the first
Spoiler Spoiler Show
battle, you can just look in your journal to see everything you need to do... you need to complete everything that does not have the little mickey mouse mark next to it

sephiroth_024

1st: i made this thread becuase i see the same threads being posted over and over again and i figuere if sum people would just look throught eh thread they would see it and not have ot post it up
2nd: im sry im not on here 24 7 i do have ajob and im getting into college so excuse me if im not gonna be on every damn minute of the day
3rd: i didnt use the stradegy guide cuz its cheating, i used the magic of sight to find most things, and its insulting when u compaire me to a book when my friend says he cant find certain things in his walkthrough and i have to help him so watch wat u say
4rth if u think its such a waste of time then dont spam and try to sound smart, and waste the space and time, i may have signed up here a few years ago but the problem is i havent had the internet in a while and the site name was changed, this site used to be called www.kingdomhearts2.net so i didnt know wat to look for.

no to the questions, im not one hundred percent how to get the paradox cups i would assume that the pain and panic paradox shows up after u beat all teh original, i had it when i left after beating the goddess cup, and the cerburous cup came after i had beaten the pain and panic paradox so those 2 i cant help u with, but for the titan paradox u need ur summon to be i think lvl 4 or 5 thats whn it showd up for me, and the hades paradox shows up after u get ur summon to lvl 7, i will post a way to lvl up ur summon fast and easy later today, and for the berserk charge question, i nvr found it to be to useful, although its basically a non stop combo, sum enemies can easely get out of the combo like the nobodies wiht the giant sword (will print name later) and the strength boost isnt to much either, expecially when u have a combo boost equipped and the finishing combo move does more then ur whole combo put together, and i will not discuss spoilers on here, if u wish to talk about battles at the end of the game or things that would ruin it for others pm me and i will help u out

sephiroth_024

listen Riku, their not asking where it is their asking how to do it or how to activate it, im on now and this is my thread so plz dont post here unless its a question, and for teh serberuous cup i found casting magnega spell to gather them in one spot then using thunder on them, its how i barely go it, i know it ticked me off to it took me more then 3 times to get it, but that is the best strategy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back