• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rhapsody

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay chatter/ooc thread]

uh. chatter/discussion thread ig? hopefully this is okay to exist but if not mods feel free to let me know? : D
  2. Rhapsody

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay]

[104 building, roof; 11:03am] Kam sighed at the crowd below, thoughts wandering as her gaze lazily traced over the maze of painted crosswalks, the wave of people gliding below. They look like ants from all the way up here, atop 104, and Kam feels like the lord over her subjects. A bored lord. A...
  3. Rhapsody

twewy roleplay interest check-ish...

i return. (I'LL GET TO THAT OTHER NEAT RP IM IN IN A BIT I SWEAR LEMME JUST POST THIS UP REAL QUICK) anyone interested in a twewy rp? the neo:twewy game has me feeling super nostalgic over the previous twewy rps on this forum
  4. Rhapsody

shibuya

(i think most of yall know how this game goes. still, I’m reposting and editing the info from the last twewy rp me and ews collaborated on. also i was having issues with formatting while posting this, so ignore those.) {a TWEWY/SUBARASHIKI KONO SEKAI roleplay} Players Profiles...
  5. Rhapsody

TWISTER [ the world ends with you ]

à .T W I S T E R. ß {A WEWY/SUBARASHIKI KONO SEKAI ROLEPLAY COLLAB by Rhapsody & Endless Warrior Sora} ~*~ "Excu-" Great. "Err, sir, can you -" Just perfect. "Wait! Do you know where-" Really, were these people deaf? Her jumbled phrases were all ignored. She tried to...
  6. Rhapsody

TWISTER: A TWEWY roleplay [ sign ups/ooc thread ]

Give up on yourself… …And you give up on the WORLD. à .T W I S T E R. ß {A WEWY/SUBARASHIKI KONO SEKAI ROLEPLAY COLLAB by Rhapsody & Endless Warrior Sora} WARNING: SPOILERS ARE IN THE FOLLOWING POST AND WILL BE IN THIS ROLEPLAY. In fact, this whole roleplay takes place after...
  7. Rhapsody

If you could meet any one of the KH Characters which one would it be?

Just what the title says. I'd want to meet Roxas. He rocks...:thumbup: Plus, he just seems like a nice guy to hang around with. I would do Riku, but I'd probably be too shy to say anything to him...
  8. Rhapsody

Guess this is where I greet myself, huh?

Well then, yo!! Names Azura, of course. Yeah, I'm a newbie. Love KH though, so I think this place is gonna be alright.:toungesmile: How's it goin' everyone?!?
Back