• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. twilight blade13

KH Questions

I just have some KH questions (as usual). Help me out if you can. For anyone who hasn't played KH1, KH2 or KHBBS stay away as it contains some slight spoilers. 1) We find out in KH2 that the Twilight Town Roxas was in (when you play as him) is in fact a virtual world. Roxas doesn't use the...
  2. twilight blade13

Heartless Questions

Sorry for the delayed response but thank you so much everyone especially alexis.anagram for all ur help :D
  3. twilight blade13

Heartless Questions

1) Okay so emblem heartless are any heartless that were created by a means other than a person being consumed by their own darkness. Therefore since heartless stealing other peoples hearts and Xehanorts Heartless Manufactory are different methods of creating heartless they produce emblem...
  4. twilight blade13

KH Worlds Questions

Thanks for that. It all makes sense. I guess didnt combine this with my heartless topic because I thought I better separate them about different things but Ill combine my questions into one topic next time. Again thanks heaps. However I'll just point out that I'm still thinking about the...
  5. twilight blade13

KH Worlds Questions

Just have a few questions that I need help with. 1) When heartless consume the heart of a world it is destroyed and fades from existance. So why didn't Radiant Garden fade from existance like the other worlds? 2) Why does closing the Door to Darkness restore all the worlds back to the way they...
  6. twilight blade13

Heartless Questions

Hi there I had some questions about the heartless that I need help with. 1) Can someone give me a tell me what emblem heartless are? (I already know but I would like to hear another person say it in case I am missing something) 2) How can heartless be artificially created?/how can you "recreate...
  7. twilight blade13

The purpose of the Keyblade War

My question is why does Xehanort want to start the keyblade war? If the X-blade had already been created then why did he need to start the war itself again?
  8. twilight blade13

Riku and Destiny Islands

Wouldn't Ansem SoD travelled to DI the same way any heartless travels anywhere: via corridors of Darkness? He was just more powerful than other heartless (since he is Xehanort's heartless) and probably was the first to sense or be attracted to Riku's darkness that had started to grow through his...
  9. twilight blade13

Why is there a chosen one?

Well I always thought that heartless is darkness manifested into a form or shape which: 1) is not considered a body/vessel and 2) Meaning that they aren't actually alive. Also are you saying that anyone with some kind of significant power can restore or replace or recreate a soul? I know the...
  10. twilight blade13

1) When you say "reshaped his body" you imply that is the same body or do you mean its a new body and if so how can you have a new body. 2) Do you mean that because Kairi has a heart of pure light her light could shine through Sora's darkness and therefore "restore his heart". 3) I always...
  11. twilight blade13

Riku and Destiny Islands

There were no heartless cause no one at that point had accpeted the darkness in their hearts but as Sephiroth0812 said "Riku's heart plunging into darkness attracted the heartless to the islands, just like Clayton attracted the heartless to deep jungle." and technically people could have left...
  12. twilight blade13

I know the nobody is the body and soul of the person however since sora is living with his own body and soul at the same time roxas is maybe the fact is that the body and soul split. And if they body and soul can split then perhaps so can the keyblade. What do u think about that?
  13. twilight blade13

Riku and Destiny Islands

That all makes sense and Im assuming when the borders between worlds were destroyed Heartless were summoned a lot more easily and could enter in whenever they wanted. And is that official that Radiant Garden is the capital of light?
  14. twilight blade13

Just with that on a side note how could Roxas use Sora's keyblade when he was fighting Sora who was using his keyblade?
  15. twilight blade13

Riku and Destiny Islands

That TOTALLY makes sense. Thank u Thank u Thank u :D But could u just remind me how did all the doors to worlds hearts get opened. I know during Sora went to lock them all but how did they originally open?
  16. twilight blade13

Yeah I just realised that with Terra, Ven and Aqua. But I still don't understand why the KK appeared at that time when DI was plunged into darkness.
  17. twilight blade13

Bu then why is it the keyblade appeared when it did. Is it because it sensed Riku in danger? Cause if there is no ONE keyblade of a realm that had a chosen wielder then why would it appear at that time?
  18. twilight blade13

Riku and Destiny Islands

But How?? How did he open the door which led to the world's Heart which the heartless consumed therefore plunging DI into darkness. He didnt have a keyblade at that point so I dont see how he could have opened the door.
  19. twilight blade13

Really?? I didnt know that. Are you sure?
  20. twilight blade13

Yeah your completely right but then that takes me back to my very first question. Why dont two keyblades appear - one for sora and one for riku? Unless maybe the KK is like the leader or the official keyblade of the realm of light well what do u think then? Also though we havent been told what...
Back