• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

NA Site Updatez

i mean dont they?????????? haha my bad that i believed some info from a person and didnt hear that SE said this!!!! my freakin bad.... JESUS
  2. J

NA Site Updatez

i jus went to game stop and he told me its was going to be on psn so i dont have to sell my psp go to play the game
  3. J

BbS Release Date Announced

so do we kno if it will be available for the psp go yet?
  4. J

Birth by Sleep Pre-Orders at Gamestop

does anyone know if it will be available for download for the psp go. i got one for Christmas not what i really wanted but hey im grateful.
  5. J

The "Holy shit that trailer made me pumped for BBS" Thread

im so excited to pa;y this game!!! it is so different from the other KH games
  6. J

Kingdom hearts Europe site

I like there site better than U.S
  7. J

NEW INUYASHA

Who is happy about new inuyasha????:lol: I LOVE INUYAHSA:love: I am so excited i cant wait!!!:lol: Even though it took for ever for them to continue the anime series:cry:. I still have not read the whole manga (so hard to resist reading it :36:) because i had a lot of faith in that the anime...
  8. J

Need help

ok so days will be coming soon and i cant wait to play it:lol:. i have been resisting the urge to read spoilers left and right an hopefully i can resist until September:36:. but anyway my problem is ok i still dont have a dsi yet but my little cousin has one and im always with her but i wont...
  9. J

358/2 Days Site Update!

when will they start updating the NA site:confused:
  10. J

english days

exactly my little cousin played and beat the whole game way faster than me and she is 8 going on 9. but she siad that she just played the game and she didnt listen to the story line or even try to under stand it.
  11. J

wait which date is correct?

so very true
  12. J

How excited where you when you got KH2

when kh2 first came out i didn't know about it at all:confused:. it was like no commercials about it at all i had to look on the website to find out it came out. I was very angred:angry: about that because kh1 had commercials played every second. anyway first time i played kh2 i rented it i...
  13. J

358/2 Days confirmed released date! FOR JAPAN Plus New Screenshots

Re: 358/2 Days confirmed released date! FOR JAPAN i wish the Dsi bundle was coming oversees!! but o well at least we get the game soon
  14. J

More pics of 358/2 days

i saw these pics of 358/2 days and they look very new:lol:. besides the pics with axel and roxas which someone already posted. any way here is the link to check them out Translations & Images (February 2009) - KH-Vids.Net Forum
  15. J

New info on website

i saw on kingdom hearts ultimania that 358/2 days website has been updated with screen caps. YAY they are old caps that we have already seen but they were just now on the website. here are the links Kingdom Hearts Ultimania - KH Re:Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days & Birth By Sleep ????? ??? -...
  16. J

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread. cant wait till it comes out :loveit: so HAPPY
Back