• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More pics of 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
you should look inthe home page, we already have these, i think the last two i havent seen but still

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
The Major cutscenes, for the most part, Seem to be pretty good but the gameplay and Minor cutscenes leave something to be desired.

Fuego6

Oh would you like at that, people actually translating the new scans we got instead of making stupid theories...Im sorry but I'm come to Khinsider for Kingdom Hearts news, not theory. Guess I'll frequent Kh-vids.net more often.

Papou

This probably doesn't help at all, but in the top picture Axel or Roxas (whoever is speaking) is saying "The [something] is in the [something]." (I think.)

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
^ Oh my o_O

But yeah, at least the first two we've seen from yesterday I believe. The others maybe a little new, but I already saw them on the KH Ultimania site.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Oh would you like at that, people actually translating the new scans we got instead of making stupid theories...Im sorry but I'm come to Khinsider for Kingdom Hearts news, not theory. Guess I'll frequent Kh-vids.net more often.

News is given when there is news to be had. KH-vids.net probably has just as many theory threads as we do. And we're not really translating the scans because our translator is retiring soon.

Also, thank you to the OP for these. I haven't seen them that big, and I enjoyed looking at the graphics. The more news released, the more I want to play this game. I'm starting to get excited.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I love the Axel pics.
Now I can't wait for that game to be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back