• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rauxlen

The LadyofShadow Fanclub

The LadyofShadow Fanclub! This is a fanclub dedicated to one of my best friends, LadyofShadow. She is the author of Tales of Darkness (which she is attempting to get published) and Sky Angels. Books (links): Tales of Darkness Sky Angels Members: Rauxlen sephiroth2 Frozy Dawning Twilight...
  2. Rauxlen

My Birthday!!!

I just wanted to say that it's my 13th birthday today :)
  3. Rauxlen

Fanfiction ► A New Adventure: A KH Fanfic

Ok, just so you all know, this is my first time writing a fanfic. So any advice would be appreciated :thumbsup: The story starts the day Sora, Riku, and Kairi found the letter from the King. The prequel starts with the KH2 ending, and shows what the letter from the King says. Ok, hope you like...
  4. Rauxlen

I want to play KH2: FM

I want to get KH2: FM+, but I need it to be in english. I also wanted to get Re: CoM. You need swap magic to have it in english though, right? I need info on Swap Magic. 1) Is it illegal? I had heard it was so I wanted to make sure before I got it. 2) Which version of Swap Magic is best? 3)...
Back