• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A New Adventure: A KH Fanfic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Ok, just so you all know, this is my first time writing a fanfic. So any advice would be appreciated :thumbsup: The story starts the day Sora, Riku, and Kairi found the letter from the King. The prequel starts with the KH2 ending, and shows what the letter from the King says. Ok, hope you like it!

Prequel:​

Sora walked over to Riku, who was sitting on the paopu tree they always used to talk by. “Nothings changed, huh?” asked Riku.​
“Nope. Nothing will.” replied Sora.
“What a small world.”
“But part of one that’s much bigger.”
“Yeah.”
Sora looked up at Riku. “Hey Riku, what do you think it was- the door to the light?” he asked. Riku jumped down from the paopu tree.
“This,” he said, pointing to Sora’s heart.​
“This?” asked Sora.
“Yeah. It’s always closer than you think,” replied Riku.
Sora smiled. Suddenly, they heard Kairi. “Sora! Riku!” she yelled, running over to where the two boys were standing. She looked completely out of breath.
“What’s up?” asked Sora.​
“Look,” Kairi said, showing them a bottle with a letter inside. The letter appeared to have the King’s seal on it.​
“From the King?” Sora asked. He took the bottle and opened it quickly. Riku and Kairi looked at the letter as Sora was reading:​

Dear Sora, Riku, and Kairi,
I know you’ve only been home for a short time, but the worlds are in danger again. I’m sorry this had to happen so soon. You probably want to spend some more time with your friends and family, but this is urgent, and I need your help. I will send transportation soon. It should arrive about two days after the date this letter was written. I have gone to do what I can. Oh, please stop by Disney Castle whenever you can and tell Minnie I’m sorry for leaving again. I am sending Donald and Goofy to help you on this new journey.​
Your Friend,
King Mickey​

Sora stood wide-eyed, staring at the letter. Riku and Kairi looked over at him. Sora was just staring at the letter, not paying attention to anything else. “Sora,” Kairi whispered, sounding a little worried. Sora suddenly snapped out of it.​
“Huh? Oh, I’m fine Kairi,” said Sora smiling like he always did.
“We were getting kinda worried,” said Riku.
“Oh, I’m fine. I just can’t believe we’re going on another adventure!” Sora said cheerfully.
Sora did miss his home while he was gone, but he missed the friends that he made while he was on his adventures. He especially missed Donald and Goofy. He was so happy that he was going to see them again.​
“Hey Sora, what is the date on the letter?” asked Kairi.
“Um… April 24,” replied Sora.
“That means the transportation should be here tomorrow, right?” said Riku.
“Yeah,” said Sora. He didn’t realize that they would be leaving so soon.
“Do you think our parents will be worried?” asked Kairi.
“Of course,” said Riku, “It’s going to be hard to tell them goodbye again.”
“Yeah, they’ll be heartbroken.” Said Sora.
“Well, we’re all still leaving. We can’t just leave the worlds in danger. They’ll have to understand,” said Riku.
“We won’t be gone from home very long I hope,” said Kairi, looking a little nervous.
Sora nodded in agreement. He turned around to look at the ocean, and saw that it was getting late. “Hey guys, I gotta go home. It’s getting late.” He said.​
“Yeah, me too.” Said Kairi.
“I guess I’ll go too,” said Riku. He paused for a second. “Hey Sora, I’ll race you to the boats!” he said, smirking.
“You’re on!” said Sora, running over to where Riku was standing.
“I’ll judge!” said Kairi, running over to the two boys. “Ready… Go!”
Sora and Riku ran off, Kairi was following behind them, trying to catch up. Riku was barely ahead of Sora, and Sora was catching up. When Riku saw how close Sora was, he picked up speed, trying to run faster than his friend. ‘I’m so close’ Riku thought. Suddenly, Sora ran past him. “What?” yelled Riku, trying to run even faster than he was running before. Riku ran as fast as he could, but it was no use. Sora had won. Kairi ran over to where they were standing, trying to catch her breath.​
“And the winner is… Sora!” she said.“I let you win,” said Riku, smiling a little.
“Yeah, whatever!” said Sora, grinning his big, goofy grin.
They all got back into their boats, and started sailing back home.
“I can’t wait for tomorrow,” said Sora.
“I can’t either!” said Kairi, “It’s the first adventure I get to go on with you guys!”
“I just don’t want to tell my parents I’m leaving again,” said Riku.
“Yeah, I don’t either,” said Sora, his smile turning into a frown.
“Don’t worry about it,” said Kairi, “I’m sure our parents won’t mind!”
Kairi smiled, but she was unsure about what she had just said, and Sora and Riku knew it.
“Yeah!” said Sora, trying to be as positive as he always was, “I don’t think they’ll mind at all!’
Suddenly the boats hit land.​
“Well, we’re back. I’ll see you guys tomorrow!” said Kairi, waving.
“Ok!” said Sora, waving back.
“Try to be at the islands early tomorrow. We don’t know when the transportation will arrive,” said Riku, walking away.
“Ok,” said Sora.
They all walked home, unaware of the adventure they were about to embark on.​
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, that's the prequel, I hope you liked it! Sorry for all of the dialouge and not much action... Also, sorry about the bad form, I couldn't figure out how to make the paragraphs good on this, so they look kinda funky, and I'm sorry about that...

Last edited:

Kairy

good start! but this advice has really helped me!(thanks again madammina!) - ok basically you should really break up what each character says-- this way its easiar to understand and read.. plus go into depth a little bit about how the character is feeling or what they are doing. but this is great keep up the good work and ill keep postin!

Rauxlen

Awards
good start! but this advice has really helped me!(thanks again madammina!) - ok basically you should really break up what each character says-- this way its easiar to understand and read.. plus go into depth a little bit about how the character is feeling or what they are doing. but this is great keep up the good work and ill keep postin!

Thanks for the advice! The form of the paragraphs and everything didn't turn out like I originally made them, because I copied and pasted my original story that I saved to my computer, so the form didn't turn out like I planned. I will try and master the posting of fanfics :toungesmile:

Rauxlen

Awards
Ok, sorry for the double post, I didn't think I would this chapter up so soon. Well, here it is! Hope you like it!

Chapter 1​

Sora was almost home. He wanted to go on another adventure with his friends, but he didn’t want his parents to be upset. He was neared his front door. When he went inside, he went straight to his room. He laid down on his bed and thought about what to tell his parents. ‘Maybe before I leave tomorrow, I’ll tell my parents that I’m going on an adventure with Riku and Kairi. Yeah, that’s fine. I just hope they’ll understand.’ Sora was satisfied with his decision. He knew that it might not be as well thought out as Riku’s and Kairi’s decisions, but it worked for him. Before long, Sora drifted off to sleep.​
Sora slowly opened his eyes and looked at his clock. “5:48 A.M., I guess I should leave now,” he said. Sora yawned and stretched. He was still tired. He got up and walked into the kitchen. Surprisingly, both of his parents were awake. He thought that one of them would be asleep still.
“Good morning, Sora!” said Sora’s mom cheerfully, “You’re up early.”​
“I just wanted to get an early start this morning,” replied Sora, still half-asleep. His mom nodded. Sora got a box of cereal, milk, and a bowl and made himself breakfast. After he ate, he went into the bathroom to brush his teeth. He fell asleep in the clothes he wore the day before, so he didn’t need to change. ‘These clothes will be ok,’ he thought. Sora was more awake now. He walked back into the front room.​
“Bye mom, bye dad. I’m going on an adventure with Riku and Kairi. I have to go over to the island,” said Sora. His mom looked over at him.​
“Are you sure you’ll be ok? I don’t want you to get hurt,” said his mom in a worried tone. Sora looked over at his mom. He could tell that she was worried.​
“Mom, I’ll be fine,” Sora said cheerfully. His mom smiled and nodded, but Sora could tell that she was still worried. “I promise I’ll be fine.” His mom smiled and looked more reassured.​
Sora’s dad had been silent through the whole conversation. Sora looked at his dad, who didn’t look too worried. “Bye Sora, I hope you have a good time,” his dad said with a smile.​
“Bye. I love you mom. Love you too, dad,” Sora said waving goodbye. He started walking towards the door.​
“Love you too, Sora,” said Sora’s parents. Sora smiled and went out the door. ‘Today’s the day!’ he thought. He was walking fast, nearly running. He was so excited. He was going on another adventure, and this time, Riku and Kairi were coming with him.​
Sora neared the boats. It looked like Riku had left already, because his boat wasn’t there. ‘I guess he’s at the island already.’ Sora thought. “Hey Sora!” Sora turned around to see Kairi.​
“Oh, hi Kairi!” Sora said.
“Are you going to the island?” Kairi asked.
“Yeah, how about you?”
“Yes! I’m so excited! I finally get to go on an adventure with you and Riku! I’m not getting left out this time!”
Sora and Kairi both got into their boats and started sailing out to the island. It didn’t take too long to get there. After they tied up their boats, they went looking for Riku.​
Sora and Kairi walked over to the paopu tree where Riku always was. Sure enough, he was there. Riku looked over his shoulder. “Well, it’s about time you both got here,” he said, turning his gaze back to the ocean.​
“What time is it?” Sora asked. He didn’t check before he left his house.
“It’s almost 7 o’ clock,” said Riku.
“Wow, I can’t believe it took me that long to get over here,” said Sora.
“Hey, what did your parents say about you leaving?” asked Kairi.
“Mine were really worried, but they were ok with me leaving,” said Riku.
“Yeah, my parents were worried too,” said Kairi.
“Same here,” said Sora, “I actually thought my mom wasn’t going to let me come. She was so worried about me getting hurt.”
“Your parents should worry about you Sora, you were gone for a year,” said Kairi.
“Yeah, you’re right,” said Sora.
Suddenly, they all heard a loud noise. It sounded like a crash. Sora, Riku, and Kairi all ran over to where whatever it was crashed. As they got closer, they realized that the object that crashed was the gummi ship!​
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I still haven't mastered how to post these and actually make the paragraphs LOOK like paragraphs. If anybody could tell me how to indent the beginning of a paragraph without indenting the whole thing, that would be great. I've been working on it for a while, and I still don't get it. So this is the best I could do on posting. Sorry!

Rauxlen

Awards
very good KH_fanatic i think you did splendidly

You think so? Yeah, not much going on. I also need some requests for worlds to visit. I know which one I'm doing first, but it's not going to take too long to do.

Rauxlen

Awards
Ok, this isn't as good as other chapters, so... yeah. And if some parts skip, I was typing at my grandma's house and her computer kept deleating parts of the chapter. I tried reading through, but idk.

Here it is!

Chapter 2​

Sora, Riku, and Kairi ran over to where the gummi ship crashed. When they got over to the ship, Sora immediately started looking for Donald and Goofy. He was worried that they had been hurt in the crash. When the dust cleared, Sora saw that the crash wasn’t as bad as he thought. But he still wanted to see if his friends were ok.​
“Donald! Goofy!” shouted Sora.

“Oh my gosh, are they ok?” asked Kairi. Her question was answered when a quacking noise was heard from inside the ship.​

“Gosh, Donald. I thought I was driving,” said Goofy.

“Well you weren’t doing good enough!” exclaimed Donald.

Sora was happy to see that his friends were ok. He was also happy to see them again, his smile showed it. Riku and Kairi walked over to where Sora was standing so they could greet their friends.​

“Donald! Goofy! I’m so happy to see you!” exclaimed Sora.

“Hey you guys! It’s good to see you again!” exclaimed Goofy.

“Are you two ok?” asked Kairi.

“Yeah, we’re fine!” said Donald, “But the ship will need some repairs.”

“Aw… I wanted to leave,” said Sora sadly, “I was so excited!”

“By the looks of it, it won’t take too long to repair. The damages aren’t that bad,” said Riku.

“Oh, ok,” said Sora, still disappointed that they weren’t leaving yet.

“Hey Donald, do you know where the damage is?” asked Riku.

“The only real damage is in the engine, and that isn’t too bad,” said Donald, “But it still needs to be fixed if we want to leave.”

“We have some supplies to fix it inside the ship!” exclaimed goofy happily.

“Great! Can you go get it?” asked Riku.

“Sure!” said Goofy.

Sora was getting bored. ‘We were supposed to be going on an adventure today, but now we’re stuck fixing this ship! I should’ve slept longer…’ He thought. Sora sighed. He still felt tired from waking up early that morning. ‘Maybe I should just take a nap…’ Sora laid down and started drifting off to sleep.​

A few minutes later…

“Sora! Wake up! We have to leave!” exclaimed Kairi excitedly. Sora jumped up, startled by her.

“Huh? What? What happened?” Sora asked, surprised.

“We’re leaving!” exclaimed Kairi.

Sora’s eyes grew wide and bright, and a smile came on his face. He was finally getting to go on a new adventure with his best friends.​

“Well, what are we waiting for? Let’s go!” exclaimed Sora, running to the gummi ship.

“There he goes,” sighed Riku, walking into the gummi ship behind Sora.

“Wait for me!” exclaimed Kairi, running into the ship.

Donald went into the driver’s seat, and Goofy sat in the chair next to him. Sora, Riku, and Kairi all went into the seats in the back. “Where are we going first?” asked Donald.​

“Well, the King wanted us to go to Disney Castle,” said Sora.

“Well, I guess we’re going to the Castle then,” said Goofy.

Donald set the coordinates for Disney Castle, set the ship’s speed to warp speed, and they took off.​

And so a new adventure begins.​

Ok, the last part was kinda... weird. But I needed something! Lol! I guess you could say that the parts of the ff I've written are like one big prequel seperated into 3 different parts. I still need ideas for worlds to visit please!

T

trazin

how bout the lion kingdom place forgot what what it was called plus thats my favorite world

Rauxlen

Awards
Uh... you mean the Pridelands? I'll try and see what I can do with it :)

Edit:

EVERYONE WHO ACTUALLY READS MY FANFIC SHOULD CHECK OUT TRAZIN'S FF! IT'S REALLY AWESOME!!! (the link is in his sig)

Last edited:

Riku Fan1415

Also, if you're planning to include the Pride Lands in your story, it's best to give thought on two things:
A. What animals Riku and Kairi will be (lions are most logical, though)
B. If Simba's daughter has been born yet

Rauxlen

Awards
Also, if you're planning to include the Pride Lands in your story, it's best to give thought on two things:
A. What animals Riku and Kairi will be (lions are most logical, though)
B. If Simba's daughter has been born yet

Yeah... I had to think about that. That's why I said 'I'll see what I can do with it'. I really didn't know if I should put the world's that were used in KH2 for the fact that I would have to try and figure out what would happen there after KH2.

I was planning to make Riku and Kairi lions, because Sora's one.

Simba's daughter was born at the end of KH2 (video in the credits). I'm just wondering if she'll be important. I don't think she would have grown very much in a few days.

Rauxlen

Awards
Well, there's another thing. We don't really know when that scene between Sora, Riku, and Kairi took place with the letter and all. It coulda been a year after Kh2 for all we know.

I didn't really think about it. I just assumed it was a few days after KH2 because Sora, Riku, and Kairi's looks didn't change at all. But one year after KH1, everybody looked totally different (except Sora, he didn't change too much). I guess we just have to pretend that it was a few days after KH2 because that's what I thought it was when I wrote this.

T

trazin

i agree with KH_fanatic i thought it was only a few days after the game and it is her fan ffic so she should be able to do whatever he wants with it right

Last edited:

Rauxlen

Awards
i agree with KH_fanatic i thought it was only a few days after the game and it is his fan ffic so he should be able to do whatever he wants with it right

You do know that I'm a girl, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back