• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A New Adventure: A KH Fanfic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Hey, chill out, I'm just offering suggestions (looks like Riku Fan 1415's about to cry):sad::cry:

I know you are. I've been taking them to mind, also. I was thinking of the same exact thing for the Pridelands, but not so much on the "one year after KH2" thing, only because Sora, Riku, and Kairi look exactly the same as in KH2 when they got the King's letter.

Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it.

To everyone who actually reads my FF:
Thank you for reading, and thank you for the comments. I love the advice, it helps me a lot. So thank you!

Riku Fan1415

Also, because of the fact that all the worlds' villains were defeated, like Jafar, and Oogie Boogie, think about whether or not you'll include those. Here's a list of worlds whose main villain has been defeated:
Space Paranoids
Pride Lands
Halloweentown
Atlantica
Land of Dragons

Hades, being a god, always returns, obviously, and for Agrabah you could make a story out of the third movie, include Saluk as a villain (the guy with the golden claw, pronounced Suh-look), and Casim (Aladdin's dad, pronounced Kah-seem)

Again, these are only ideas, as a reader I enjoy being surprised by the author

Rauxlen

Awards
Also, because of the fact that all the worlds' villains were defeated, like Jafar, and Oogie Boogie, think about whether or not you'll include those. Here's a list of worlds whose main villain has been defeated:
Space Paranoids
Pride Lands
Halloweentown
Atlantica
Land of Dragons

Hades, being a god, always returns, obviously, and for Agrabah you could make a story out of the third movie, include Saluk as a villain (the guy with the golden claw, pronounced Suh-look), and Casim (Aladdin's dad, pronounced Kah-seem)

Again, these are only ideas, as a reader I enjoy being surprised by the author

Hm... You lost me at the 'Aladdin' thing. I personally didn't know that there was a second movie... I guess I'll have to go study... For the Pridelands, I might be able to do a whole thing on the second movie, and somehow (impossibly) speed up time so that Simba's daughter is the same age as in the movie...

Another problem (unfourtunately) is that I need a new group of villains to make an appearance. I don't really know if nobodies and heartless will cut it. Organization XIII (unfourtunately) is out of the picture, so they can't be used as enemies anymore. And... I don't even know what happened to Malificent... So... I'm REALLY stuck right now.

I'll put some surprises in the story (if I can get past my problems). But you'll all have to wait until then.

T

trazin

don't worry KH_fanatic you will think of something
oohhhh i got an idea for my FF next chappie here i come

Rauxlen

Awards
Yays! I'm finally done with chapter 3! Here it is!

Chapter 3​

The gummi ship neared its destination. Donald lowered the ship down to the ground. The door slowly opened. Sora jumped out onto the green grass below. Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy all followed out behind him. Riku and Kairi looked at all of the beautiful plants in the garden.​
“Whoa!” exclaimed Kairi, “These plants are so awesome! They’re huge, and they have different shapes!”
“Yeah, I thought that the first time I came here too,” said Sora.
“Gosh, the first time Sora was here was only a few weeks ago!” said Goofy.
Riku and Kairi laughed.
Sora sighed, “Let’s go find Queen Minnie.”
“The Queen’s always in the library,” Donald said.
The friends walked up some stairs, down a LONG hall, through the library door. They saw the Queen looking at some books.​
“Queen Minnie! We’re glad you’re here!” exclaimed Goofy.
Queen Minnie turned around and smiled. “Everyone, thank goodness you’re here!” she said, “I need to ask you some things… First of all, do you know where the King is?”​
“No, but he told us to tell you that he’s sorry for leaving again,” said Sora.
“Oh,” said Queen Minnie, disappointedly. Suddenly, her frown turned into a more happy expression.​
“The King sent me a letter, also. He told me to show it to you whenever you got here,” said Queen Minnie, pulling out a bottle.
“I guess he knew that we were coming here first,” said Sora.
“If he asked us to do something, he knew we would do it as soon as possible,” said Riku.
“May we see the letter?” asked Kairi.
“Oh yes, of course,” said Queen Minnie, happily handing over the bottle.
Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy all looked at the letter:​

Dear Minnie,
I’m sorry for leaving again, but the worlds are in danger (again). I sent Sora, Riku, and Kairi over to the castle to deliver a message to you. I know they will come soon. Please show them this letter. Their’s is below the one I sent to you.
I’m Sorry,
Mickey

Dear Sora, Riku, and Kairi,
Thank you for coming to the castle. I have your new mission written in this letter. Heartless and Nobodies are attacking the worlds once again. I need you to protect the citizens of the worlds and destroy the fiends attacking them. I fear that Maleficent’s behind this, but I don’t know for sure. I need you to investigate that matter also. I feel like a new danger is upon us.
Be Careful,
King Mickey​

“Why doesn’t he just send this stuff with the first letter?” asked Sora.
“Maybe he wanted it to be kept in a safe place so it would be confidential,” suggested Kairi.
“I wonder what the King’s doing,” said Riku, “I mean, we’re beating up all of the bad guys, what could he possibly be looking into?”
The three friends pondered this thought for a minute.
“Maybe he’s looking for Ansem the Wise. They were friends,” said Sora.
“Maybe he’s looking into the real threat, the source of all the Heartless and Nobodies,” said Kairi, “We could just be helping him with that.”
The friends decided that was their best explanation. They would just have to go on with their mission. ‘Maybe we’ll run into the King on this adventure,’ Sora thought. He hoped that he was right. Then he could know what was really going on.​
“Oh, Donald, before I forget, Daisy wanted to talk to you,” said the Queen, “Let me go get her.”
“Oh no,” quacked Donald.
“Gosh, Donald. It’s just Daisy,” said Goofy.
“Yeah, I know, but-“ Donald was cut off by a door slamming.
Daisy walked in and gave Donald a death glare. “Donald Duck! You forgot our date again!” shouted Daisy.​
“But Daisy, it’s not my fault!” exclaimed Donald.
“That’s what you always say! You say that the King sent you on some important mission and you couldn’t come,” said Daisy sadly.
“Daisy, I’m sorry, but I really do go on important missions!” said Donald, trying to comfort her.
“Yeah, whatever. Just be sure you don’t miss the next one!” exclaimed Daisy.
Sora, Riku, and Kairi laughed at Donald’s Dilemma. “It’s not funny!” shouted Donald. The three friends continued laughing, while Donald yelled at them to try and get them to stop.​
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, that was it! I have no clue when the next chappie will be up (I get writer's block all the time, plus the problems I encountered earlier).

After I wrote this chapter and read it, I realized that the beginning and closing of the King's letter to Minnie sounded like they were breaking up/divorcing, so please don't laugh, I didn't mean for it to sound like that.

Also, sorry for taking so long on this one, I needed some things I needed to work out for later chapters that would be decided in this one. So this chapter WAS important to the rest of the story! :p

XIII's follower

If you're still taking suggesstions for worlds, I have a few:

The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Treasure Planet

Howl's Moving Castle(the movie already has a plot about losing one's heart already in it)
Toy Story
The Incredibles
A Bug's Life
Monster's Inc.

I'll post more when I come up with some

Rauxlen

Awards
If you're still taking suggesstions for worlds, I have a few:

The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Treasure Planet

Howl's Moving Castle(the movie already has a plot about losing one's heart already in it)
Toy Story
The Incredibles
A Bug's Life
Monster's Inc.

I'll post more when I come up with some

Coolness! Thank you! I like the Howl's Moving Castle idea. I love that movie!

Edit: Hey, people that actually read this fanfic, can you please spread the word around about it? I know I don't have very many readers, so any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:

Rauxlen

Awards
Hm... Not too many replies...
Oh well! I'll post the next chappie! I hope you all will like it :)
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4​

Everyone was back in the gummi ship. “Where should we go first?” asked Donald.
“Well, I think we should go check on Simba. The Pride Lands could be in danger,” said Sora.
Riku and Kairi exchanged glances. They had no idea what anybody was talking about. “Um… Where are we going?” asked Kairi, who was clearly confused.​
“Oh!” exclaimed Sora, “We’re going to the Pride Lands! It’s this place filled with animals, and is has a jungle!
“It sounds nice,” said Riku.
“Yeah, but it was kinda… dead the last time we were there,” said Sora.
“Oh, do you think it’s any better now?” asked Kairi.
“I think it should look a little better, but not much,” said Sora.
“We weren’t there too long ago,” said Goofy from the passenger seat.
Donald had been driving since the friends first started talking. So they were pretty close to the Pride Lands. “Oh, we’re here,” said Sora.​
Sora stepped out of the gummi ship. Riku and Kairi tumbled out behind him. Sora forgot to tell his friends that their appearance would change when they entered this world. “Ok, what happened?” asked Riku, clumsily trying to stand up.​
“Um, you see, when you come into this world, you change into another form,” said Sora.
Riku and Kairi both took on the form of lions. Kairi’s fur was red, just like her normal hair color, and Riku’s fur was silver, just like his normal hair color. Sora tried to teach his friends how to get used to walking on four legs. After a few minutes, Riku and Kairi were walking like they were born on four paws.​
“Now let’s go find Simba!” exclaimed Sora.
Sora and his friends ran out into the Savannah. It looked a lot better than when Sora last saw it. Suddenly, a large group of Heartless appeared in front of them. “Ready?” Sora asked his friends. They nodded their heads. They all summoned their keybaldes, which appeared in their mouths. Sora immediately started taking on the Heartless, but Riku and Kairi were more hesitant. They didn’t know how to use their keyblades in their mouths. They just had to try their best. Donald was using magic on the Heartless, and Goofy hit them with his shield. Soon, the Heartless were gone.​
“Nice fighting, Riku,” said Sora sarcastically.
“Hey, it’s not our fault we haven’t been here before!” exclaimed Riku, somewhat annoyed at Sora.
“Do you need me to show you how to use your keyblades?” Sora asked with a smirk.
“No, I’ll figure it out myself. Besides, I kinda learned how to use it better while we were fighting,” said Riku.
“What about you Kairi?” asked Sora.
“No thanks, I’ll figure it out. Right now we need to go find Simba,” said Kairi. She had no clue who Simba was, but if he was Sora’s friend, she knew that they should check up on him.
Sora led the way to what Riku and Kairi thought was just a big rock. Sora explained that it was called Pride Rock, and it was where Simba lived. Riku and Kairi nodded and continued following Sora.​
They neared the top of the huge rock. Sora stopped for a second and looked around. Riku and Kairi sat down and waited. Sora walked up to a lion and started talking to her. Riku and Kairi saw her nod her head towards a cave in the rock. Sora nodded his head and walked back to his friends. “She said that Nala’s in there,” said Sora, “Maybe she knows where Simba is.” Riku and Kairi nodded and followed Sora up to the cave. Sora went in and looked around. He saw Nala and walked over to her. Riku and Kairi walked into the cave cautiously, then walked over to where Sora was standing.​
“Sora! Thank goodness you’re here! Those creatures are back!” said Nala, “Who are your friends?”
“This is Riku, and that’s Kairi,” said Sora, nodding to each of his friends.
“Nice to meet you,” said Nala cheerfully, “This is our daughter, Kiara.”
Sora, Riku, and Kairi looked at the little fuzzball laying next to Nala. “Aw… She’s so cute!” exclaimed Kairi.​
“Do you know where Simba is?” asked Sora.
“He went over to the Oasis-“ Nala was cut off as Simba ran through the cave entrance.
“Sora! One of the lionesses told me that you were here!” exclaimed Simba, “ I need your help! There’s a big problem at the Oasis!”

That took a long time to write, but it doesn't seem too long on here, lol! Anyways, I don't know when I'll have the next chapter up. I'm really busy with homework and stuffs. So... Yeah...

Rauxlen

Awards
O_O OH, no! The water's all gone! Pumba drank it all! :lol: (The Introduction of Water Magic to Kingdom Hearts) :thumbsup:

OH MY GOSH!!! THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT IDEA!!! Lol!

I had a different plan in mind. Lol!

Edit:
This is my 300th post! Yay!(The only reason I'm celebrating is because I never celebrated any of my other posts.)

T

trazin

nice chappie KH_fanatic guess what tommorow is my birthday and i will be officaly 13

Rauxlen

Awards
nice chappie KH_fanatic guess what tommorow is my birthday and i will be officaly 13

Happy 13th Birthday!!!

I think I already said that a week ago, but I'm saying it again!!!

Rauxlen

Awards
*yawn* It's really late at night here right now, I don't know why I'm posting a new chappie, but I am! Sorry for the double-post, I thought there would be more comments (why would I think that). I'm sleepy right now, so it might not be the best. I just finished writing it a few minutes ago. Here it is!

Chapter 5​

“What’s wrong?” asked Sora.
“I’ll explain to you on the way, but right now we have to hurry,” said Simba.
Sora, Riku, and Kairi followed Simba through the savannah. “Now,” said Sora, “Could you tell me what’s going on?”​
“A ton of those black creatures are invading the Oasis,” said Simba, “I tried to fight them off, but I couldn’t do it. He sounded like he was disappointed in himself. Sora knew that he was, so he tried to cheer him up.​
“I just hope we could take ‘em. You’re the toughest person I know!” said Sora with a smirk. That cheered Simba up a little bit.​
They had neared the jungle. Simba continued leading the way. Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy followed close behind him. “Hey Simba, where’s Timon and Pumba?” asked Sora.​
“I think they ran off to go hide somewhere,” said Simba with a smile.
The Oasis had come into view. It appeared to have dark patches of fog all around it. Sora stared in amazement. “What the heck is going on?” asked Sora. They all ran up to the mass of darkness.​
Heartless were swarming everywhere. Sora, Riku, and Kairi summoned their keyblades. Sora immediately charged into the mob of Heartless and started attacking them. Simba, Donald, Goofy, and Riku ran in to fight. Kairi was hesitant. She had only fought small groups of Heartless, never this much. She finally brought up the courage to go and fight. She ran into the mob to fight alongside her friends.​
There was about 50 Heartless. In a matter of minutes, the amount of the enemies went down to half the amount they started fighting. The dark fog slowly began to fade away. Kairi was fighting her best, and she was going really well. Sora and Riku were surprised, they had never seen her fight this well. There was about 7 Heartless left. Suddenly, on of the Heartless stabbed Kairi in the shoulder. Her keyblade disappeared and she fell to the ground. Riku finished off the rest of the Heartless, and ran over to where Sora was standing.​
“Kairi!” exclaimed Sora, running over to Kairi.
“Are you ok?” asked Riku.
“Yeah, I’m fine,” said Kairi, trying to cover her wound with her paw. Sora saw blood drenching the fur surrounding her paw.
“I’m sorry Simba, but we have to go,” said Sora.
“Ok, see you all later!” said Simba, running off.
The friends walked back to the gummi ship. The wound was in Kairi’s shoulder, so she could still walk, but she had a limp. As soon as they walked back into the ship, they took on their normal forms. Kairi sat down in the back seat.​
“We need to get her to a hospital,” said Riku.
Sora tried casting cure on Kairi to see if it helped. It did, but not too much. “The closest world that has a hospital is Radiant Garden,” said Sora.​
“I guess we’re going to Radiant Garden, then,” said Goofy, setting the coordinates into the ship.
“Yeah, but we have to hurry, she’s losing a lot of blood,” said Sora.

Ok Princess of KH, I just realized I put a hospital in there. That's like, YOUR THING. I'm sorry for taking it... I didn't think about it until I was about to post. But, then again, where else do people go when they get hurt, eh?

I also just realized that this is my 5th chapter! *5th chapter party!!!* Idk why I threw a party, but 5 chapters seems important to me :)

Last edited:

Rauxlen

Awards
Sorry for the double post, but nobody's commenting :( Maybe my fanfic is dead... I hope not... I was really enjoying writing this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back