• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Why Venom?

Venom for me does not fit the name of ven since venom is some kind of poison and ven means wind. If you mix ven and venom, it would mean pollution. If you call it venom for me like ven was poisoned or was erased or eliminated. Venom makes ven like a victim.
  2. K

voice acting in 358/2 days?

Will they able to pull it of like FFCC:RoF on DS? discuss!
  3. K

Final Fantasy series vs. (game)

Now... final fantasy VII vs. kingdom hearts series you decide story battle system game play sound etc.
  4. K

Do you think that kingdom hearts: birth by sleep can handle the 333mhz on the psp?

What are your thoughts about it. When I have seen the pictures, I thought that will it handle the 333mhz on my psp slim? i don't know
  5. K

funny thing when i think about MX.

when i think about MX,I think about kratos from god of war!
  6. K

Q&A thread about BBS, 358/2 days, and coded.

Since news about KH has dried up. Lets make a Q&A thread. let me start first. How did mickey received a star seeker at birth by sleep?
  7. K

Q&A thread about BBS, 358/2 days, and coded.

Since news about KH:BBS has dried up. Lets make a Q&A thread. let me start first. How did mickey received a star seeker at birth by sleep?
Back