• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy series vs. (game)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
hmmm,well,this should be in the versus forums but still general video games.i won't go with any,both series are cool.

CloudWahrheit

I cant decide between the two man. both of these games are amazing......but if i had to pick id prolly say kingdom hearts is better. just cause i find it more appealing, which is probably just due to personal preference.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Final Fantasy 7 or Kingdom Hearts

Story: The death of Aerith has more emotion then anything in Kingdom Hearts
Battle system: Kingdom hearts
Game Play: Kingdom Hearts
Sound: KH kicks FF7's ass in this
Characters: Well most gamers and non gamers can recognize Cloud if you showed them a picture then if you showed Sora
Future sales: Well If SE ever made a remake of FF7 for PS3 then it would have more first day sales then Halo 3.

Winner: Final Fantasy 7

venaquaterra

idk, just depends on WHICH final fantasy you're talking about. :D i don't like some of the story plots.... hmmm...

Story: kingdom hearts. easy on my brain, plus no swearing or profanity. final fantasy has a ton of swearing, and i'd like to try my best to keep my mind virgin. although final fantasy 7 (all of them) carries out a TON of emotion. :D ff X and X-2 just ruin the series.

Battle System: Kingdom Hearts? idk, they keep changing the game play for kingdom hearts, but i love the hack and slash happy-go-lucky type play. final fantasy ticks me off for the fact that you have to wait and wait and wait and WAIT for a turn to come by, and WHOOPS! I PRESSED THE WRONG COMMAND! Fast action is awsome for me.

Game Play: Final Fantasy. I mean, who doesn't love the greatness of the graphics as you walk around? Plus it's a little easier, but i'm starting to edge toward Kingdom Hearts here because it's fast (flying, gliding, running, etc.) .

Sound: Okay, this is where i go Final Fantasy ALL THE WAY! except if you said Utada Hikaru, i love her voice, i wish i could sound as good as her. ANYHOOZERS, I think that Kingdom Hearts music loops a little TOO soon. Final Fantasy has such good music, plus it takes a while to loop through the music. Sound effects i'm gonna have to go with Kingdom Hearts, because i love the fact that the characters kinda grunt when they swing their sword. (they have good echo effects for inside buildings etc)

Main Characters: Okay, so Cloud wins the hair defying gravity contest against Sora, but take it easy, he's still not as old as Cloud yet. But either way, Kingdom Hearts wins. It's easy to predict what will happen in FF VII, and that kills all the fun. Kingdom Hearts characters keep you guessing. Hence, the suspense up until ze climax. I love both ideas of about 5 "final" boss battles, though it p!sses me off that if you fail, you start over.

Winner: Kingdom Hearts, but I STILL LOVE ZACK!!! :)

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
I think the real question is: Vincent's Chaos-vs-Sora. the winner is... Chaos!!!!!!!!!! big surprise there. and as for the above post, X didn't ruin the series, only X-2 did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back