• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

KH2 cover

I think it's Riku.
  2. P

3rd Symbol Artwork (Unnoficial)

What's that third symbol?
  3. P

how many of you.....

What I'm going to do is wait until I have the game, then play thru KH's ending, then thru COM's two endings.
  4. P

Twilight Town BGM

yes, its the same. It just sounds different, but you can tell its the same. Its called Lazy Afternoons.
  5. P

Video of Japanese Sora and Ariel singing in Atlantica

Sora.... singing and dancing.... LOL.....
  6. P

The Superior

Also, remember the quote "He is ansem, and he is not, which is to say he is nobody"... what vexen said in reverse rebirth.
  7. P

The Superior

It has to be DiZ!! Who else could it be??? All signs point to him!!
  8. P

That would suck if there was a KH3...

KH2 will obviously be rated E for everyone, seeing as it has disney characters in it.
  9. P

The connection between Sora and BHK

Isn't BHK the other side of sora's heart?
  10. P

how long do we hav to wait

Don't celebrate just yet. KH2 is due out in the fall... likely to be december, winter 2005... just like with chain of memories. Why do we have to wait so long?? the best titles always come out in december...
  11. P

hmmm.. What will be the end of Kingdom Hearts 2???

Isn' t it a bit early to tell? KH2 hasn't even come out yet.
  12. P

Namine? A witch? Bulls**t!

Hey... calm down already! So maybe she is a witch... or maybe she isn't! It's no reason to get upset! sheesh. But one thing is for certain... she is Kairi's shadow.
Back