• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

That would suck if there was a KH3...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Auron

Alright, I will tell you all right now: it would stink if there was a KH3. Why? Because we spent A LOT of time waiting for KH2, and I mean A LOT of time! And we still have a lot of time to go. Another reason I do not want them to make a KH3 is that they will probably start taking those direct-to-video sequels like The Little Mermaid: Return to the Sea. So let's just hope there will only be a KH2. Another thing: I wonder what KH2 will be rated? E? T? You tell me what you think.

Pharaoh

KH2 will obviously be rated E for everyone, seeing as it has disney characters in it.

nothingness

ya he will make kh3 if the sales for kh2 are good and they will be, and there will probably be lots of unanswered questions like in kh1. and kh3 will be for PS3! so good graphics and lots of enemies and there will probably be multiplayer

Obilivion19

I don't think they're will be a KH3

Nomura said all the questions will be anwered so that doesnt leave room for a lot of

new questions

I think it ends at 2

Ethereal Leon

I bet a KH3 would be cool. Sure we'd have to wait again but if it's anything like what we hope KH2 will be like then I think that it would be a good idea to make a third one. But it would take a lot just to make a third one that is as good as it has been. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

yado

I taste delicious
I believe he said"as long as the sales are good they wil be made like FF" or something like that. so KH3 is a maybe.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Whatever, kids wait years to play FF games. And there's like what? Twelve of those?

DannyKilla

dude, I dont know why everyones saying Its definatly gonna be rated "E"... o_O I dont think that...Itll at least be rated e10.

nothingness

i say E unfortunatly, cause of the disney and there isnt anything bad. unless they swear much more than in CoM when axel says "this is gonna be one hell of a show"

anand

uhh, they should make kh3, but not tell any1, and make adds prior to one month of the release of the game....also things wont be leaked....like on one site, little willie willie will be a level( it was leaked)......lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back