• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

A random idea

I was just thinking that alot of people think that Ven's heart was inside Sora when Sora stabbed his heart out. Also, I know that if a heart is destroyed before the nobody of the somebody is destroyed, then the somebody returns to its original self. Meaning that possibly Ven has/had a nobody...
  2. M

Ven's full name confirmed to be Ventus and Aqua is confirmed playable

^Wow..Im excited too..maybe not THAT excited..but excited.
  3. M

I know right, I can't wait. I'm dying to know about MX and DS.
  4. M

^Well what I was thinking was that since supposedly Terra, Aqua, and Ven have a gauge that when charged fully allows for a blast, the attack could be correspondent to their particular element.
  5. M

Most anticipated Organization XIII member

Say which Organization member you look forward to playing with the most in 358/2 Days.
  6. M

So Ven, Aqua, and Terra all have elemental references... Do you think this is significant to anything in BBS?
  7. M

Its in French, you shouldn't know what it says lol. I really hope that this ISN'T fake but I guess we can't be absolutely possitive until we have confirmation from SE.
  8. M

Theroy of 358/2 Days Title

Roxas was created right when Sora lost his heart, not when he got it back so that couldn't work.
  9. M

Yeah but someone lying about FM coming to the states is more likely than someone lying about confirming aspects of game w/o even so much as a release date. Rumors are started about games because the person who started the rumor wants a rise out of the general public. And FM coming to the U.S...
  10. M

Yeah, this is awesomeriful not awesomerific lol jk. But yeah a second article (Hopefully in English), saying the same thing would prove more reliable.
  11. M

If it was published in a gaming magazine then that should be confirmation, but you never know... Translations could be off.
  12. M

Sweet, its nice to know that Aqua is playable. Also, I was wondering what Ven stood for.
  13. M

The 358/2 Days page...

I think as of right now I'm actually looking forward to Days more..but only because I know I'll be able to play it sooner than BBS.
  14. M

Theroy of 358/2 Days Title

At first I thought that it could mean 179 days had something to do with it. But nicrixshant's idea makes sense, because its not 358 days over 2 days. It is 358 days over 2, meaning that 358 and 2 cant be compared mathomatically.
  15. M

The 358/2 Days page...

^Yeah. I can't wait to see any leaked photos or videos, that would be amazing..i just really want some sort of idea of how the fighting system is going to look like.
  16. M

Kingdom Hearts 2 Single Segment speedrun by me.

Thats rediculous to do all that in such a short amount of time..just rediculous.
  17. M

Pixar worlds in BBS

Being little toy story characters would be pretty cool. It seems to be the least bad world. Plus it seems the only world where fighting would be fun.
  18. M

Pixar worlds in 358/2

I say Finding Nemo, though i wouldnt mind fighting with buzz lightyear either. Nemo would be cool because organization members could be fish and it could take over the role of the Atlantica that was butchered in kh2.
  19. M

how do i beat the parasite cage 2

wow..its been awhile since i played kh1. use antidotes and magic, ethers when necessary. Besides that, just hack away.
  20. M

BBS FF Characters

Both young Cloud and Zack from FFVII should be in the next game. They could be used in a flashback or something to show some background information about the whole Sephiroth vs. Cloud situation.. plus Cloud just rocks that much.:thumbsup:
Back