• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A random idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metalhead

Website
www.myspace.com
I was just thinking that alot of people think that Ven's heart was inside Sora when Sora stabbed his heart out. Also, I know that if a heart is destroyed before the nobody of the somebody is destroyed, then the somebody returns to its original self. Meaning that possibly Ven has/had a nobody that was destroyed AFTER Sora stabbed Ven's heart out along with his own. If this is true, then doesn't that mean that Ven could come back as his true self?

Sorry if this has already been discussed it was just a thought.

Rix

:)
Awards
what confuses me is if Sora also carried Vens heart, there should be three nobodies created then.. One for Soras heart one for Kairi as we know, but also one for Ven, if not Sora and Ven shares the same heart in a way.. So I don't really know about all this..

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Also, I know that if a heart is destroyed before the nobody of the somebody is destroyed, then the somebody returns to its original self.

Where did you get that information?

AFTER Sora stabbed Ven's heart out along with his own.

You said the being would return to it's original form if it's heart were destroyed before it's nobody was, right?

But then Ven wouldn't return to himself in the ^above quoted process. Because Ven's (and Sora's and Kairi's) heart wasn't destroyed when Sora stabbed himself, it was just freed.

Am I right?

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
well not necessarily. Sora's heart was active inside sora, Kairi's heart was active inside sora. they wer both still alive. Ven was dead, but the possiblity exists to keep hime aroun d to have him in sora's heart. so if that was true the dead heart didn't have anywhere to go and stayed inside sora's body with soras souls and creted roxas (who if theory is true) had ven's heart. which made him look like ven

Metalhead

Website
www.myspace.com
well not necessarily. Sora's heart was active inside sora, Kairi's heart was active inside sora. they wer both still alive. Ven was dead, but the possiblity exists to keep hime aroun d to have him in sora's heart. so if that was true the dead heart didn't have anywhere to go and stayed inside sora's body with soras souls and creted roxas (who if theory is true) had ven's heart. which made him look like ven

Yeah thats what I was trying to say.I guess I just explained it poorly or not enough. Thanks for reiterating it for me.

Y

Yannis

what confuses me is if Sora also carried Vens heart, there should be three nobodies created then.. One for Soras heart one for Kairi as we know, but also one for Ven, if not Sora and Ven shares the same heart in a way.. So I don't really know about all this..
NOPE.

Ven´s body and soul has been perished. No nobody.

His heart was sealed inside Sora´s body. The heart took control of Sora´s body and soul, when Sora´s heart left them.

Roxas is Ven-reborn.

~Yannis

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
NOPE.

Ven´s body and soul has been perished. No nobody.

His heart was sealed inside Sora´s body. The heart took control of Sora´s body and soul, when Sora´s heart left them.

Roxas is Ven-reborn.

I can't remember any of this ever been confirmed by Nomura.

Y

Yannis

I can't remember any of this ever been confirmed by Nomura.
You just said the reason, why you know so little. Reading ONLY Nomura´s interviews isnt good for you.

Here I explain it simple:

1. Sora is driving a car. It´s Sora´s car.

2. Ven is on backseat.

3. Sora leaves the car.

4. Ven comes to drive it. It´s Ven´s car.

.-.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
You just said the reason, why you know so little.

That's an assumption you made.

Reading ONLY Nomura´s interviews isnt good for you.

There are other ways for Nomura to confirm information, dear Yannis.

All I wanted to know, is how and where you got that information confirmed, because what you said sounded more like theory then official information.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well lenny we know that Ven died. that is in inf rom preview and scans. and if Vens heart was inside sora than there was no nobody to be created if he was dead therefore his ORIGINAL SELF cannot be created

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Well lenny we know that Ven died. that is in inf rom preview and scans. and if Vens heart was inside sora than there was no nobody to be created if he was dead therefore his ORIGINAL SELF cannot be created

Thanks, Gildragon, that's all I wanted to know. ^^ That was the missing information.

Okay, then I agree with what Yannis said, makes sense now.

EDIT: Do you, by any chance, have a link to the article, too? I don't think I've seen that one before.

Last edited:
Y

Yannis

Ven isn't roxas. that is confirmed.
No it isn´t. It is just confirmed, that Roxas and Ven differ from each other with ease. According to my knowledge, that ease is that Roxas has Sora´s Soul.

and btw, you signature.. ;"D How did you succeed to get tan on your body, but not face? hehe

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
No it isn´t. It is just confirmed, that Roxas and Ven differ from each other with ease. According to my knowledge, that ease is that Roxas has Sora´s Soul.

and btw, you signature.. ;"D How did you succeed to get tan on your body, but not face? hehe

1. actually it is confirmed. I will try to find the interview. but nomu did say that the more we get to know venand roxas the more we will understand the differences between themand taht they are different people.

2. I had LIVI use stock of my face and stock of daniel craig.

EDIT: Here is the interview

Nomura said:
Interviewer: Is the voice actor of Ven the same as Roxas?
Nomura: Yes, it is the same actor. Therefore the player will only look at Ven as Roxas from Kingdom Hearts 2.

However, are Roxas and Ven really the same character?

Moreover, what about the mystery surrounding the existence of Ven and Roxas?

These are keys that will be revealed from playing Birth By Sleep. You will be able to separate Ven from Roxas with ease; I will hint though by connecting the story between Roxas and Sora, you will understand who Ven is.

Last edited:
Y

Yannis

You will be able to separate Ven from Roxas with ease; I will hint though by connecting the story between Roxas and Sora, you will understand who Ven is.
I know about this. It just says that we will be able to separate them, Roxas is reborn Ven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back