• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Scrubs

First of all F*CK you Scrubbing Bubbles, thats my word. I will fight all the Scrubbing Bubbles team to the death for that word, it was mine damn it! Now, onto business. The Turk and JD and JD University is a completely free college that will teach you how to become a Scrubologist, one who...
  2. D

Obivion Updates for PS3

Any word on the add-ons for PS3? im getting bored with the game, and i want the Vial Lair!
  3. D

Windows Media Player

I have Windows Vista Home Premium, and my Windows Media Player doesnt do anything, when i click on the icon to open it, it does nothing. I cant uninstall it, and i cant install a new one because of that. I tried going to Microsoft, but im not paying $60 to ask them whats wrong with it. Any...
  4. D

DOSBox

I need help with my DOSBox program, im trying to run a game and it says "This program must be run under Win32", what do i need to do?
  5. D

DOSBox help

Im using DOSBox to run a game, and it says "This program must be run under Win32", what does that mean? What do i have to do?
  6. D

Elder Scrolls V

If you have any ideas for Elder Scrolls V, post them here. Like: They should make an online section so you can quest/explore with other people.
  7. D

Two Worlds help

Im not sure if theres a "Two Worlds" thread, and i dont feel like looking. I need to find the Duel Wielder trainer man. Im not sure where he is...
  8. D

My Balls (yes...its a real manga...)

Lmao....If you have any comments....go ahead....i havent read the series...but i decided to start this because i want to know who the hell said "oh my god! i have the perfect idea for a manga...oaky..this dude, has some chick sealed in his balls!"(i only read the plot on wiki)...and who was the...
  9. D

Favorite Anime Moments

I was bored, so i decided to create this thread, since i didnt see one. I loved the part in Eureka Seven when Eureka and Renton jumped off Hollands face in the soccer game.
Back