• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scrubs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delrithk

First of all F*CK you Scrubbing Bubbles, thats my word. I will fight all the Scrubbing Bubbles team to the death for that word, it was mine damn it!

Now, onto business. The Turk and JD and JD University is a completely free college that will teach you how to become a Scrubologist, one who studys Scrubs. This is the offical T.A.J.D.A.J.D.U. forum. If you have any advice for students, or want to become a teacher yourself, post away!

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Re: Scrubologists

Wrong!
Wrong!
Wrong!
Wrong!

Wrong!
Wrong!
Wrong!
Wrong!
You're wrong!

Listen here little Mary Sue. If and only if I eh-heh-ver join any college of yours, by which I'm having great difficulty of understanding you got the government to approve of, because let's face it; the only thing you're good at teaching is how to cry to boss man when things don't go your way and sip appletini's like a 13 year old prepubescent girl, is if you actually find the stones deep down inside the bottom of your effiminetely designed soul and wrestle them to the ground screaming "High Ho Silver like the little cowgirl you are, take control and be a man about this and never EVER, speak to me, under any circumstances. That means if a murderer has a gun to the back of my head and the only way he won't shoot me is if I turn around, you do NOT speak to me. You understand newbie?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

I could have sworn that Cam made a Scrubs thread a while back. Oh well.

So, when exactly is ABC supposed to start airing the last episodes?

Delrithk

Wrong!
Wrong!
Wrong!
Wrong!

Wrong!
Wrong!
Wrong!
Wrong!
You're wrong!

Listen here little Mary Sue. If and only if I eh-heh-ver join any college of yours, by which I'm having great difficulty of understanding you got the government to approve of, because let's face it; the only thing you're good at teaching is how to cry to boss man when things don't go your way and sip appletini's like a 13 year old prepubescent girl, is if you actually find the stones deep down inside the bottom of your effiminetely designed soul and wrestle them to the ground screaming "High Ho Silver like the little cowgirl you are, take control and be a man about this and never EVER, speak to me, under any circumstances. That means if a murderer has a gun to the back of my head and the only way he won't shoot me is if I turn around, you do NOT speak to me. You understand newbie?

Lol, wow, at first i thought you were insulting me, but i read it closer, damn you're good. How long did it take for you to come up with all that??

If you do actually think i created a college, thats really sad. I dont have the money or man power to do that. Even if i did, why would i waste it on that??

Clone

Wrong!
Wrong!
Wrong!
Wrong!

Wrong!
Wrong!
Wrong!
Wrong!
You're wrong!

Oh a Dr coxs speech, if im not mistaken.

Trag

Bronze Member

I made a chat room called I hate Cox
- Oh how'd that go for you?
It was me, two interns, and about 14000 lesbians.

I probably butchered that quote. This show's my life. I live for tuning in at 7 for scrubs on Comedy Central. I've probably seen every episode several times.

Delrithk

I made a chat room called I hate Cox
- Oh how'd that go for you?
It was me, two interns, and about 14000 lesbians.

I probably butchered that quote. This show's my life. I live for tuning in at 7 for scrubs on Comedy Central. I've probably seen every episode several times.

I know ive seen every episodes many, many times, i cant wait until the next season.

They're thinking of doing a post JD Scrubs (just a rumor though), but that'd just be a waste of time in my opinion. Plus its Judy Reyes last season, so if they're keeping Turk, they'd have to get a divorce, and if they do, as much of a fan as i am, i'd stop watching it.

Gemini

Dr.Cox is my hero. I envy him.
Not a lot of people can insult others with such grace...
even if it is written by other people.

"I'm going to turn into one of those weird old guys that takes there son to the park and there wondering is he the dad, is he the grandad, is he the grandad's grandad, and oh my god why is he pushing that traffic cone on the swings while his five-year old son is crying in the mud. Is he taunting the little boy? No, he doesn't even see the little boy. And now look, he's actually putting the traffic cone in the back of the minivan and driving off while his son is still there in the mud, and the traffic cone is in the back of the van watching Finding Nemo on DVD."

I have no life btw. : D
That's also probably not right word for word.

Trag

Bronze Member

Good episode, the new one. I liked the I'll Follow You Into the Dark. Still a good show, I'm glad.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

I almost felt like crying when they started playing that song in that scene :C

Anyway, it's good to have Scrubs back, but damn Maddox is a bitch. Janitor had better be back; I'll be pissed if he's not. Also, I'm really not fond of the new orderlies.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK

So hey, good news guys. Scrubs isn't just watchable again, it's also amazing again.

JD's neck beard made me lol

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

So, I was wondering if the move to ABC would give Scrubs new life and keep it going since it was supposed to end, but after reading this...

Zach Braff has confirmed he will leave the series after the 8th season, although this will not necessarily end the show. Judy Reyes, like Braff, has also decided to leave Scrubs after season 8 so she can move on to films and probably Broadway. Bill Lawrence will leave the show as well. Reyes indicated to the Globe that ABC, which picked up the long-running show from NBC earlier this year, could not afford to match the Scrubs stars' pay demands. ABC and Lawrence have suggested that the show could continue past 2009 with a new cast.

Scrubs (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fuck no.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back