• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

New Ven/Roxas Theory.

I'm not sure if this has been said before. Could have Van been turned into a heartless/Nobody and he's Roxas's lighter side? Like Sora and Roxas...
  2. K

Do you like this game?

Do you like this game and what platform is it on?
  3. K

Changing your name....

How do you change you KHI naame? I'm not quite sure...
  4. K

darkkeyblade123 Fanclub :)

Yes, it's here. The official fanclub for darkkeyblade123! :) He's been a good friend to all of us here on KHI, so alot of people are waiting for his fanclub! :) Have fun! Members: Me M.O.N Bureku I_LUV_SQUARE Sorafan1203 SRR keybladegirl258 planewinds25 marluxia demon SeaSalt IceCream Eternal...
  5. K

Ven's Real Name?

Do you thing Ven's real name could be Venom and Nomora (sp?) was just trying to mess us up and say that there names meant earth elements? The reason why I think this is his name is because no one can figure out who Venom is and they cant figure out Ven's real name. Any other name thoughts?
  6. K

Drawings I Drew

I dont have a scanner, so I had to take a pic of them with my web cam. LOL! Sorry for the poor quality!
  7. K

New Theory

Could it be possible that Roxas went back in time to protect the key holes from darkness or to spread the darkness before Sora was able to do anything, and he just created the name Van?
  8. K

Random KH Thoughts! :)

Do you ever have random thoughts though out the day like, "What would Riku Do?" I have thoughts like that every day. LOL! I asked one of my friends what Riku would do, and now I think she thinks I'm crazy. Oops! LOL!
  9. K

Drawings

I woke up this morning and felt like I had to draw all the main characters from KH 2, isn't that weird? They aren't that bad, either. I didn't know I had it in me. LOL!
  10. K

Roxas And Ven

Has anyone noticed that when they take close up shots of Ven, he's wearing the same bracelet as Roxas? I noticed that looking at some screen shots.
Back