• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

About Saix and Xigbar's ears...

Nah, they are blood elves, imo.
  2. H

i have a question

or today's society has taught our youth that emotional men are gay. D: I am curious about these yaoi hints you speak of. Can anyone direct me to a thread that discusses events ingame that suggest these things? I know there was a really weird moment at the end of the game.
  3. H

i have a question

Which is what I said here: Axel/riku/sora/kiari/donald/goofy can be as queer as anyone wants to make them. I don't really have a problem with it lol. I just didn't really want to write a novel about the individuals who sit in the back of the classroom, clad in black, and talk about how deep...
  4. H

i have a question

Of course you would say I am ignorant, ur a 16 y/o girl >.> and I was thinking more of 12-17. Older kids tend to be off that high seat of sexual curiousity and whatnot. Besides, I was merely addressing the yaoi, not the fanfics that do not have to do with it. I will aknknowledge they exist...
  5. H

i have a question

There are a number of reason's why. First, a lot of these writings come from hormonal teenagers that find eroticism more exciting then, say, platonic love (yes, being girls they are more likely to permit some SHALLOW form of platonic love, but... homrones still, right?). The majority of these...
Back