• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Saix and Xigbar's ears...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikangie

Hello, I've noticed... Saix and Xigbar(from what I've seen) are the only organization members with pointy/elven ears... is there a reason? Are they Human? Are they Elves? Are they Hylian? o_O :confused:

Flygon017

I don't think there's any real reason why their ears are pointy. They just are. Though it would kinda be funny if they were Hylian.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I have the idea they're just like that to signal they're not human anymore. I mean, Saix looks like he could turn into a werewolf at anytime, Xigbar...well he just gets them cause he's cool like that.

MDK Phoshterxic

Website
www.myspace.com
I think it's 'cause Xigbar is member number II, so logically, you'd think he's the right hand man, and maybe he originally was, but now Saix seems as if he is, so he was given those sorta ears...

Never mind, just rambling.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Actually, if you look carefully at Xemnas from the side, he has poity ears, too. It's kinda obvious, really. The three of them are Link's evil cousins, who were removed from the family tree.

Pikangie

LOL, I wonder if they were influenced by Ganondorf... D:

Or maybe they were banned from Christmas Town for the same reasons stated above (seeing as they never appear there)...

Though, the reason it's strange, is because only those few have them, and the rest have human ears...

(Actually, when I look at Xaldin and Xemnas' ears, they really are pointy, not really long, but pointy.)

D:

Or maybe they're all related to MX by blood... D:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Hmm... i'd still like to go with them being Hylian... heh heh(yay 900)

Pikangie

I think it's 'cause Xigbar is member number II, so logically, you'd think he's the right hand man, and maybe he originally was, but now Saix seems as if he is, so he was given those sorta ears...

Never mind, just rambling.

Ohhh, so maybe Xemnas has an elven ear fetish!! D: And so he gives it to whoever he likes most? :blushing:
Fufufufufuuu~ *yaoi brain*

Niisanchan

It could just state that they are not total copies of the person they once were. That they're something else...

And not hylian! Their ears are a different pointy! No where close to hylian pointy! Link's ears were pointier even in the first game! > _ <

Macabre

Gold Member
they got there ears pulled 'cause they disobeyed xemnas,lol.

Pikangie

they got there ears pulled 'cause they disobeyed xemnas,lol.

LOL, that's so funny to imagine!!

Xemnas: RAAAAAAAWR YOU DARE DISOBEY MEEEE?! *pulls their ears*
Saix: (I... will... never... betray... him... again...I promise... to be... the most... loyal member...T_T)

:wub:

Macabre

Gold Member
that's a good one. maybe that's the reason saix is so loyal,and xigbar is now nice to xemnas,lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back