• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Xehanort's Mysterious Past?

The man called Xehanort is the antagonist in the series through his heartless and nobody. His mysterious past started with his being found by Ansem the Wise, who takes him in as his apprentice. Learning things in his apprenticeship, he and the other six apprentices dabble with the darkness...
  2. P

BBS Trailer Details

I don't know how many people got past the stunning news of the trailer to actually watch and try to understand what the hell the whole thing was about. At first, all I did was check out the characters myself. After all, it is the first leaked trailer we have yet seen. But has anyone tried to...
  3. P

True Nature of Keyblade

This was never delved into much within the games, and it seems that not many people think back onto its role. What really is the keyblade? It's role in the game is defined by being assigned to a person with a strong heart, being able to unlock the darkness in peoples hearts, combat the...
  4. P

Introduction to the Masses

Well, I'm here like most people because of my fanboy addictions to KH2, a guilty pleasure I am not afraid to tell my friends of. My name is Sergey. The g is pronounced like gym. I am metal, 14, from NJ. I hate it here. I have my geeky ways, and I am fine with it. I dont care what others think...
  5. P

[MUSIC]Devourment

Anyone know when their third album is coming out? It's been pretty quiet since Butcher the Weak came out.
Back