• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort's Mysterious Past?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pale-Wanderer

In the Crossroads, awakening to the never-ending T
The man called Xehanort is the antagonist in the series through his heartless and nobody. His mysterious past started with his being found by Ansem the Wise, who takes him in as his apprentice. Learning things in his apprenticeship, he and the other six apprentices dabble with the darkness, eventually being comsumed by it. His heartless and Xemnas are then formed. But what occured before Xehanort was found? With no memory of his past, he was found after a great calamity in the form of a supposed keyblade war.

Now, the question I have is, does this past have any connection to master Xehanort, portrayed in BBS? Perhaps the two are linked through past and present, where something happened to Master Xehanort, and he awakens with no memory and appears young and totally different looking? It is a theory only, and a small thing I stumbled on. I would love some insight on this.

Source:

link------>Kingdom Hearts Wiki: Xehanort

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I definitely think MX is deeply related to Xehanort in some way, but I'm not so sure they're the exact same person.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Xehanort is either:

Terra
DS
Master Xehanort
A combination of two of the three
A combination of all three

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Off topic but why do some people have 2 pics in their sig, it wont let me

You have to be a Platinum (have 3000 posts) to be able to put two pictures into your signature.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
i think that Xehanort is D.S., and at the end of the fight seen in FM+ MX and DS end up losing, and MX erases DS's memory for his own good. just a thought. :)

State

Awards
There's one question thought, is DS a shadow of the past of MX? And is MX a key to the past of Xehanort?

State

Awards
In BBS Ds comes out with MX. So whenever he shows up then MX shows. Just making a statement from the trailer..

So? He could be just a fallen memory that's been hiding in MX to make him comit erros... Or he could be a normal bounty hunter with an impossible murder to make.

T

tazztig

So? He could be just a fallen memory that's been hiding in MX to make him comit erros... Or he could be a normal bounty hunter with an impossible murder to make.

Possible, MX did say " He is a monster infuse with darkness". So I guess DS is the monster inside of MX that holds the darkness.? Causing him to fuse

State

Awards
Possible, MX did say " He is a monster infuse with darkness". So I guess DS is the monster inside of MX that holds the darkness.? Causing him to fuse

Possibly the mistake he said about... As in his own self betrayed him... Or a case of serious personality disorder.

T

tazztig

Possibly the mistake he said about... As in his own self betrayed him... Or a case of serious personality disorder.

Yep that's right. MX says to terra. "Correct my mistake"something like that, so MX did the messing up part. DS just follows......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back