• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rauni

Organization XIII's hearts

How? From what I remember they pretty much lose everything.
  2. Rauni

Yen Sid said at first they're lifeless shells and then after a while they start to act on their own.
  3. Rauni

From what I remembered Yen Sid saying was they were just "lifeless shells". From what I understood is that the lifeless shell is the body.
  4. Rauni

I just imagine they just don't have a soul.
  5. Rauni

my thoughts on Xion.

Maybe because of the armor he started to remember about his past before he became a nobody. I know for sure he must know somethings about his past because in KH2 mickey called him Xeanhort and then he replies 'how long has it been since I abandoned that name' or something like that.
  6. Rauni

Multi-player mode in BBS

It would be fun, especially when you get to kick people's asses and not only heartless! Cuz sometimes it gets a little boring when you're going against the computer and not someone else.
  7. Rauni

Something Noted on Riku Replica

I think it was either he was told to or because the fake Riku wouldn't accept that he was the fake one. Riku can be very arrogant and if the real Riku is arrogant, so will the fake Riku be.
  8. Rauni

Something Noted on Riku Replica

But the Riku story is happening during the Sora story so when he fought Riku in twilight town it could have been before Marluxia was defeated.
  9. Rauni

Higher Quality Birth by Sleep Trailer!

I really didn't like the card play and I hope they don't put it in BbS.
  10. Rauni

2:39 is the time when you can see it. :thumbup:
  11. Rauni

Best Man For Larxene. Axel or Marluxia?

Laryx is sooooooo cute!!! I think they would be a cute couple!!! But Axel and Roxas... no way!!! Roxas is already taken by Namine anyways, but I would be glad to take Axel! :loveit:
  12. Rauni

Did you see that shadow right next to Ven when he was on Destiny Islands on the last scene on the video? Doesn't it look like Axel's? Well, it could be Terra's, but I kinda think it's Axel's.:idea:
Back