• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something Noted on Riku Replica

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Yeah, I have the manga and played the game (still haven't finished) and I felt sorry for him near the end but at the same time, like I was just like "Shut up!" a couple of times but yeah, I know what you mean.

Ventus

But the Riku story is happening during the Sora story so when he fought Riku in twilight town it could have been before Marluxia was defeated.
No, the battle between Riku and Riku Replica took place after Sora and Co. defeated Marluxia. Riku Replica dies in battle against Riku.

Ventus

But the Riku story is happening during the Sora story so when he fought Riku in twilight town it could have been before Marluxia was defeated.
No, the battle between Riku and Riku Replica took place after Sora and Co. defeated Marluxia. Riku Replica dies in battle against Riku.

//Damn, my comp screwed up. Double post FTL. Mods, please delete this post :D

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
This is a very interesting topic indeed. Riku Replica was almost like, a Nobody, in a way. He was seeking to be whole, to be real. As the nobodies search for hearts, to be whole. He also wanted to Exterminate the real riku to take his place. But, i still dont know why he was trying to defeat Sora. Maybe to fill the part where the real riku battled sora in KH1?

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
But, i still dont know why he was trying to defeat Sora.

He beleived that by defeating Sora, he would be protecting Namine, and therefore fufilling the promise he remembers making with Namine, although in reality he never made such a promise.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
He beleived that by defeating Sora, he would be protecting Namine, and therefore fufilling the promise he remembers making with Namine, although in reality he never made such a promise.

I guess your right. the whole sora+fake riku thing revolved around namine. but, theh why does the replica fight the REAL riku?

Rauni

I guess your right. the whole sora+fake riku thing revolved around namine. but, theh why does the replica fight the REAL riku?

I think it was either he was told to or because the fake Riku wouldn't accept that he was the fake one. Riku can be very arrogant and if the real Riku is arrogant, so will the fake Riku be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back