• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Pronunciation of Xion...lol

i pronounce it like She-own might change when it ships to the US btw liberator i love the solembum part of u sig lol
  2. G

Square-Enix Party BBS demo

maybe theyll let u play the mysteriuos 3rd playable character.
  3. G

drive forms in bbs??

Do you think there will be drive forms in BBS.like with sora all those forms like final form and master form.vote and tell us what you think
  4. G

kairi's keyblade

Im confused about how kairi got her keyblade it was just handed to her :confused: i mean is she a keyblade wielder or not? is she a chosen one too? cause remember in pirates of the carribean when jack(not jack skeleton) tried to take sora keybllade it just appeared right back so how come kairis...
  5. G

BBS Worlds-Opinionate Away!

Not sora ....Terra Ven and Aqua
  6. G

confused about MX's statement

In the leaked trailer when MX says "Cross over the wall of light and darkness to me" i dont really get it.The only thing in between light and darkness is nothingness and i really dont think that BBS will be about nobodies again there wernt even any heartless around at that time so please help
  7. G

A theory on ven/sora/roxas

Ok well we all know that ven looks just like roxas.But how? well i have a theory when ven got frozen by MX his body got trapped and Terra or Aqua had to save him.But the only way to save him was by realeasing his heart and soul leavng the body behind.Terra took his heart and soul to the destiny...
Back