• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

confused about MX's statement

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gjokgjm

In the leaked trailer when MX
says "Cross over the wall of light and darkness to me" i dont really get it.The only thing in between light and darkness is nothingness and i really dont think that BBS will be about nobodies again there wernt even any heartless around at that time so please help

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I'm thinking MX is talking about himself... He might live in a inbetween world, such as Castle Oblivion...

gjokgjm

well if u look at the end of the vid he says those who side with the darkness are not qualified to wield the keyblade.and MX is a keyblade master so he does not side with the dark

Last edited:

shadow_of_light

could someone post what was said before and after that line? (if MX said anything before or after...)

shadow_of_light

well if u look at the end of the vid he says those who side with the darkness are not qualified to wield the keyblade.and MX is a keyblade master so he does not side with the dark

yeah, and being "qualified" could just be in the MX's personal opinion.

gjokgjm

when he talked to VEN not roxas he said "it seems that ur losing it however u havent loss it permantly in order to obtain it give up" that doesnt sound like a riddle to me and when he dropped ven of the cliff that doesnt seem warped or crazy it just seems evil ^^

Last edited:

slinky

One Step at A Time
when he talked to VEN not roxas he said "it seems that ur losing it however u havent loss it permantly in order to obtain it give up" that doesnt sound like a riddle to me and when he dropped ven of the cliff that doesnt seem warped or crazy it just seems evil ^^

well think what u want ur making moutains out of mole hills just wait for the game to come out and all your theorys and opinions will be answered and corrected.

A

Audo

could someone post what was said before and after that line? (if MX said anything before or after...)
Here's the complete transcript (I had to write this as watching, ugh!):

Birth By Sleep Trailer said:
MX: I believed you'd find your way by now -- cross the wall between light and darkness to me. I'm tired of waiting for you, Terra!
Terra: ...I have a "friend". Answer me, Xehanort. What have you done to his heart?!
[Gameplay of Terra in the Sleeping Beauty Forest, Cinderella's Castle]
[Ven and MX at Olympus Collesium]
[MX says something untranslated]
Ven: Who are you?
[Camera zooms in on Ven's eyes as he gasps, light shines across in a line]
MX: Seems that you're losing it. However, you haven't lost it permanently. In order to obtain it, give up.
[MX outstetches his hand and darkness comes out of it]
MX: Now recover everything and discover the truth!
[Scene changes, Ven is shot back off his feet. Dark Soldier walks up to his body. Mickey jumps down ready to kick some ass]
[Scene changes to Destiny Islands, Terra is on the beach and he looks and sees Sora and Riku playfighting.]
[Scene changes to, presumably, the Wastelands seen in the Secret Ending.]
[MX says untranslated speech]
MX: Those who submit to darkness are not qualified to wield the Keyblade.
Terra: I don't care about being master. This power I use for my friends!
[Scene changes to Destiny Islands, Ven is being Emo on the beach]
Ven: We're friends... Therefore I wanted to ask you something... erase me.
Hope that helped ^_____^

well come on listen to him dude especially what he said to roxas in that trailer it was a big riddle, and you saw what he did to the guy in the other trailer froze him and droped him off a gigantic cliff
lol Ven, not that it matters though, they both suck xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back