• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

KH2 Help Here

And yet, it isn't locked. How illlogical.
  2. D

Which organization member would win in a fight

Of course Marluxia would win. In the short little sprawl they had in Chain of Memories, Marluxia looked like he was winning, Axel wasnt even getting close to hitting him.
  3. D

Starting Over On Kh2

I beat the game twice, Im on my third playthrough on proud, but knowing about FM makes me get sick of the game and makes me wanna play FM.
  4. D

Replica Riku, Zexion, Axel scene

Axel knew about Marluxia, he was smart enough to know. Zexion wouldn't be considered the traitor because he never really paid much attention to any one, and had a 'like I care' attitude. He wouldn't have enough care or desire to fill out a traitor mission. Axel probably had him killed because...
  5. D

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

Atlantica...WTF!! That world was so retarded, like it was made for 10 year olds. I mean, seriously. The first Atlantica world was cool, I liked having Ariel on my team, and it would've been awesome to have every one else from that world beat up Ursula and her lackies. I hope the next game that...
  6. D

Endless Dance of the Best

After reading the rules, the basic guide for beginners, and that inspiring thread about the greatest rpers leaving, I'm in the mood for a challenge. How about we get some of the remaining "best" and have have a little brawl? Of course, I, myself shall fight. Just not against a whole horde of...
Back