• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Endless Dance of the Best

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkest_Hour

After reading the rules, the basic guide for beginners, and that inspiring thread about the greatest rpers leaving, I'm in the mood for a challenge. How about we get some of the remaining "best" and have have a little brawl? Of course, I, myself shall fight. Just not against a whole horde of people, 'cause than you might as well put a dunce cap on my head and call me a god-modder.

The setting, a decayed battle dome with a river near by.

This challenge will be a Power-Character one, so healing and all other forms of magic, transformation, etc...Is allowed.

You should all know of the rules.

And since I have no points, I suppose if it's possible, you could lower them by negative one or something of the sort. Now for the template you will be using.
....While working on your template, answer me this, "What is Love?"

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Armor/Protection:
Weapon(s):
Unique Abilities:
Backround History:
Theme song:

Here is mine.

Name: Kallen
Sex: Female
Personality:

Kallen has a very casual personality for a girl her age, usually staring off in to space thinking about what she's going to do and what she has done. During battle she is ruthless, cunning, and more then the rest, foolish. Kallen would consider the possibilities of killing one out of 5, if it would garauntee at least one kill at the cost of her own loss.

Appearance:

Kallen has silver hair that streches down to her thigh, and has a tint of black at the root.
Her eyes are a pale moon-lit blue.
She wears a silk white dress that goes down to her ankles, along with a light, see through robe and sash. She also wears straw sandals for shoes.

Armor/Protection: Her body isn't of human flesh, but hardened clay and sand, that formed together made a strong type of glass that can not be broken as easily as normal window glass, but, can be broken.
Weapon(s): Two fully loaded pistols and glass windows at which she throws like ninja stars.
Unique Abilities:

Shattered Soul: Criss Crossing her arms so that both her hands are on the opposite shoulder, Kallen will close her eyes, and several glass windows will float around her. On Kallen's command, the glass windows will fly at one target, if they should break, the window pieces would just fall right on the ground.

Soul Divide: Dividing her health by half, Kallen can make a copy of herself with the same amount of stats as Kallen. She can morph into the copy at any given time if they are close enough, but the health that the copy or herself has recieved will still be there. So if the copy has only a tiny bit of health left, than Kallen will only regain that bit back in her original health.

Bleeding Soul: If any mirrors are broken, Kallen can concentrate on the pieces in order to send them flying at one enemy, or more if the enemies are close together enough. Though this is helpful in case her enemies are far away, this leaves her vulnerable to attacks.

Last Sacrafice: If there is enough time to concentrate on the broken glass, Kallen can make the glas float around one enemy, and then create a small oval sphere around the enemy. This takes up half of her current health, but could be deadly. The targetted enemy has 3 seconds to find an escape out of the dome before it's ability takes effect. If the enemy is still inside the dome after 3 seconds, then if that enemy moves any part of his/her body, the dome will close in on the enemy, and crush them, even if they have armor on. If Kallen is attacked during the time she is focused, the damage that's dealt with will double.

Pistol Barrage: Firing several bullets at the ground, they will bounce somewhere else unintended, and hit any enemy at random.

Backround History:

Kallen was the daughter of a very wealthy, but cruel man. He only thought of women as toys, dolls to be more percise. His only daughter, Kallen, he loathed, and tried to kill her the day after his new son came to be. Unfortunately for the the daughter and father, a witch was visiting the mansion at which they lived in. The witch's curiosity led her to the father getting ready to kill the terrified young girl. She watched from hiding to see the father beat his own daughter with his cane to death. The witch walked over to the corpse, and looked back at the man. "You will regret this sin with your life, now arise my pretty and give this unworthy father a fright."

The witch enchanted, pouring sandy clay on Kallen's deepest and worst wound. She opened her eyes slowly, looking at her murderer of a father with cold eyes as she sat up. Her eyes narrowed as the father fell back with fear. He started cursing her, swinging the cane at her. After a few swings, it hit her head, causing it to move to the side, her eyes got even more narrow, as her head moved back to look at him. The witch began chuckling, and quickly watched as the father's cane was stopped half way of a swing by her hand. No more than 10 seconds after, she pressed the cane on her father's skull, and without a second thought used as much force as she could to crush the skull, and thus killing him. The witch was pleased with her work, and after a short chuckle, dissapeared.

Kallen now has a very bad reputation, seeing as she is the only suspect in her father's death. Many people fear her for doing such an act, while others understand how ruthless her father was. Some say it's a miracle she survived without any cuts or bruises, but her skin is as cold as ice, although no one knows that her body is now made of hardened, sandy clay that has been molded into glass. If Kallen were to be killed by any circumstances, she would not break like normal glass, but loose her color, go limp, loose her detail, and than finally, just turn into sandy clay.

Theme song: Missing - Evenessence

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
Hey D_h, I will take up this challenge, but please go easy on me because this is my first time. (Virginity/Mother/Rape jokes ensue)

Darkest_Hour

*sighs* I guess this wont be going smoothly.

Off-topic: Heh, how humorous, I caught that joke even before I read (Virginity/)

On-topic: That would explain you having 4 rep power points, unless you have the power to give that to yourself, seeing as how your name's red. Im guessing that means you're a moderator, right? I'm not as much of an idiot as I seem to be. None the less, going easy, this match would be over by the end of the first page. At least if I try, it'll make to to the second page. Now, enough spamming, if I wanted to talk for pages, I would've posted somewhere else. Now, post your template, and let's get on with this.

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
lmao

You're correct, I'm a moderator, and I have four rep points because of all the people that like me. Still, I've never been in this section much really, this is still my first battle. I'll have a template later.

also, keep it up and you'll receive a ban

Joy

Bronze Member
I lol'd so friggin hard. I was gunna take the challenge but the virgin moderator known as Rem I guess will have to take my place.

Darkest_Hour

Well, if you could find some one who'd like to be on my team we could have a 2-on-2 match. I'm not fond of leaving people out. And Rem, if I may ask, have I broken a rule?

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
I'd rather not waste that much time looking for someone, because it'd be hard to find some who'd be willing to join your side, so I'd prefer 1-on-1.

Also, you've broken several rules, you're lucky I'm one of the nicest mods on the forums. I dunno about Time and Jack London though, they might not be as nice. Like I said, template will be up later, sometime tonight, most likely.

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
Rem stop bein an ass!

Welcome to Khinsider hun. Everyone who has a red name is known as Premiure or something gay like that. Thats what rem, Time, as well as I. Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, are known as Mods. Red is just a memeber with more benfits then others. When you reach 1000 post who get that plus a name change. =/

Anyway back on topic: Rem: Dont shit everywhere and scare the little ones off. Thats exactly what we need newbs afraid of REM. D= The Terror of all Terrors.

Have fun kids.

If anyone needs me I shall be watching the Tudors at my Grandma's See you suckers next week sometime.

Joy

Bronze Member
Rem, I'll join his team. I want to actually use a water user. Because everyone I've been in has just dropped it. <.<

Joy

Bronze Member
lmfao. Sure, but if you stop posting, we won't wait for you. That goes for everyone.

IC:

So I was walking in this room, all beat up and crap. Ya know, metal everywhere, holes in the roof, sunlight coming in through the ceiling, grass growing everywhere, a dead dog, all the fun stuff an abandoned building would have. Some signs of arson here and there, friggin million of cigarettes, alcohol bottles, a trampoline, microphones, signs of a rape, all the fun stuff.

All this shit was crunching beneath my feet, and i swear, moments like these i actually like shoes. Lightweight shoes but are protective enough so that you don't get glass stuck in your feet if you stepped on it.

I could hear a river running by, right by the dome, i could feel it too. It made the air of the dome a little damp, which I liked. Nice and cool, and the 500 hudnred holes in the place helped breeze out the smell of the dead dog way back where. Wonder what the palce was like when it was actually used. Prolly a circus, or a prostitution house, or both, ya know, people just love to make money. It works, doin both. Kids here on sunday, looking at clowns, on monday, people are having sex on the benches the kids just sat on. I wonder what came first. Hopefully the circus, because at least one group of kids would've left without any... love stains on their clothes. Ah well, shit happens.

Last edited:

Darkest_Hour

ooc: Guess not, I'm a her, and never knew other people besides me used the word 'prolly'.

ic: Kallen's foot steps could be heard behind the girl who looked deep in humorous thought. "Not the most formal and greatest places for people to meet, but I suppose that can't be helped now, huh." Her words most likely not have even phased the girl, seeing how interested she seemed to be in the wierd, rot smelled dome.

Kallen soon made her way next to the young chick she had found. "Think the others are going to be tough?" She asked, lifting up her water bottle. The water was red, but then again, it may have been a water bottle, but that doesn't mean there had to be water in it.

She twisted open the cap, and chugged the liquid inside, some of it dripping from the side of her mouth and dripped from her pale chin.
After drinking about half of it, her eyes glanced at the girl, and her head along with the water bottle lowered. "My apologies, would you like some? Don't worry, it's just red wine." Kallen closed her eyes, sighing as she couldn't figure out how she forgot her manners, possibly from the rush and addrenalin that was pumping through her, making her organs work even faster than their normal rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back