• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

What do you think was the worst weapon of the series?

Was there any weapon you really hated in the KH series? Doesn't matter if you got to use it or not, you can still hate it. I hated Kairi's Keyblade. Let me know what you think.
  2. S

Why is Saix second in command and not Xigbar?

Yeah, so Saix is second in command, yet Xigbar is Number II in rank. So why isn't Xigbar second in command instead?
  3. S

Making Organization XIII's stuff

Does anybody know how to make either Axel's chakrams or Demyx's sitar from cardboard? I've only got a 3' by 2' thing left, plus some scraps. So if anybody knows, I'd appreciate a how-to.
  4. S

Heartless + Nobody = ?

Okay, so something I've always wondered. What if you managed to combine a Nobody and a Heartless? Would it make a whole human being again, and if so, what stage of life would it be at? I have a theory that if this happened, once combined the thing would make a new person, but it would shoot...
  5. S

Is Demyx Not Loved?

Is is just me, or is there not a lot of Demyx fangirls out there? I mean, yeah, he's kinda wimpy and stuff, but he seems nice enough. I was just wondering... Cuz I really haven't seen too many... So if you have an opinion on his number of fangirls, or if he should even have fangirls, I'd be...
Back