• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think was the worst weapon of the series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The Gayblade was really bad.
But, other than that, I can't really think of any others that I hated.

D

The KR3W
I don't get why people don't like Kairi's keyblade, granted its apperance does not go well, but can it be really judged just yet?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Worst weapon has got to be Kairi's Keyblade. Takes the cake.

And yes, yes it can, I'm judging it right now, aren't I?

dudeonbass

somewhere between the sacred silence and sleep
it's cause people here don't like kairi at all.
they think that she is useless and undeserving of wielding a keyblade, for however short it may have been, and under whatever circumstances it was the she was able.
i never really liked any of the short stubby keyblades you got in the first game.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No, I'm judging the weapon, not Kairi. Did this thread or I say anything about the weapon's wielder?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
'Kay then. Sorry for the confusion.

Aside from Kairi's Keyblade, I also dislike the wooden swords because they suck bawls Wakka's blitzball because it cam be really annoying Selphie's skipping rope, all because it's Selphie holding it. THE STRUGGLE BATS!!!! They look misleadingly simple, but can in fact, upon touching a person, extract up to one hundred brightly coloured orbs from their body while they seem to grow no thinner or more tired!!!! This misdirection will surely lead to the Struggle Bat being used in sadistic and evil ways...

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I'm going to have to say Donald's Mallets. WTF? He's supposed to use magic or whatever, but yet, you give him and offensive weapon. I never buy those things because they're freakin' pointless. Oh, and Zero Inferno does got a point about the Struggle Bats. Also, the Wooden Sword in HB sucks, though I wouldn't hate on it all too much on DI.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
it's cause people here don't like kairi at all.
they think that she is useless and undeserving of wielding a keyblade, for however short it may have been, and under whatever circumstances it was the she was able.

Pfe, you actually think she wielded it on her own, ha.

I actually like the Gayblade. True, the design is pink and gay but it's aesthetic and properly represents what it's supposed to represent, being Riku's Memories of Destiny Islands. It's not even that pink when you go back and look at it - it's an optic illusion caused by us seeing it over Kairi's dress.

Worst weapon? Iono, I tended to stay away from the ones I disliked so I can't really say I had a worst weapon, and I didn't care much for Goofy and Donald so the same goes for them.
What I found to be the worst ended up being someone else's best because our fighting styles differ :\

So at the end I only truly replied because of the Kairi hate, har

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Im one of the people who hates Kairi`s keyblade because I hate Kairi. Plus I don`t like Donald`s staffs and I don`t like the stubby keyblades in the first game.

strugglechamp

Im one of the people who hates Kairi`s keyblade because I hate Kairi. Plus I don`t like Donald`s staffs and I don`t like the stubby keyblades in the first game.

I hate kairi but I actually liked here keyblade. The only weapons I didnt really like were the weapons of world specific characters like Mulan or Riku because I wish they had some built in abilities like sora donald and goofy's weapons did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back