• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think was the worst weapon of the series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Probably Luxords cards, he should have gotten a cooler weapon, and they were irritating also

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eh, I like his Nothingness-lightning blast things though, like the ones Twilight Thorn uses.

cmssaysftw

Awards
I hated the Wishing Star Keyblade From KH1 and I hated every Weapon from KH2 except Hero's Crest, Oathkeeper, Decisive Pumpkin (imo they should have kept the Pumpkinhead from KH1 ), Sleeping Lion, Oblivion, Fenrir (cause it looks like a key, though it sucks because of the negative combo), the Ultima Weapon, Save The King, and Save The Queen (cause i worked so hard to get them and because they're awesomesly powerful).

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Have you heard about the secret behind them?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Their simpleness is misleading. While they may appear to be nerf bats, they in fact are capable of, simply by touching someone, extracting brightly coloured orbs from their body, up to and no more than one hundred in fact, while the victim shows no signs of growing thinner or tiring. The hell's with that?

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Their simpleness is misleading. While they may appear to be nerf bats, they in fact are capable of, simply by touching someone, extracting brightly coloured orbs from their body, up to and no more than one hundred in fact, while the victim shows no signs of growing thinner or tiring. The hell's with that?

...conspiracy man....

XD

but yeah, if I were participating in the stuggle, I would wonder how the hell I'm supposed to carry 100 colored orbs and hit this guy at the same time AND try and pick up the orbs he drops....id be like...man F*** this!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You beat at each other with weapons that resemble oversized sex toys, beating the balls out of someone else so you can pick them up.

A gentleman's sport, that is.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
You beat at each other with weapons that resemble oversized sex toys, beating the balls out of someone else so you can pick them up.

A gentleman's sport, that is.

haha

Oh Nomura and your weird ass fantasies...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Likes chains, belts, studs and leather too...

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Worst weapon you say? I would say... Xemnas' Lightsabre thingies. They must have been from Cheap As Chips or something, cos they failed at cutting Riku in half =/

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Ever wondered why pretty much any character he designed had a veritable plethora of belts, chains and/or accessories?

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
hmmm yes it was always strange...we can only hope his characters didn't gain his...umm..interests...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Exactly.

Shall we perhaps discontinue this discussion and move back to the main topic?

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yes, lets.

Contrary to my earlier post, Luxords cards did have a bright side, only they were the gamblers cards, which had Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Marluxia, and Larxenes faces on them

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Shall we perhaps discontinue this discussion and move back to the main topic?

probably best for all the little children...XD

anyways...lemme think, alot of keys in KH2 I didn't like, which I why I mostly used the Kingdom Key, cause at least it looked cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back